[Resolved] Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service — I'm complaining about the purchasing a dish tv but yet not installed

Nadia(wb), India
 monojerd3
I, sri monoj mandal of vill: majhergram, po: gangsara, dist : nadia (Wb), have purchased a dish tv from this company on 01/07/17 but the dish tv yet not installed. I have paid a rs:1699 through sbi net banking. My merchent reference no is cdt[protected] & cdt[protected] and ebs payment id is 78441783 & 78745790. I have already complain to tinyurl.com but no feedback yet been received.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2017
My dish tv hs been installed on 13/07/2017.

[Jul 10, 2017] Compare DTH / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear monojerd3

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

monojerd3's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 11, 2017
My mobile no is 9932481562. The installation request no is 1004728349 submitted by comparedth.com on 02/07/17, but installation yet not be done.
My Airtel tv registered mobile number [protected] is loss so please change my registered mobile number .my costumer id is [protected] and new number is [protected].

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

monojerd3's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 12, 2017
You assured me that you will get in touch with me at the earliest but what do you want to mean by earliest ? When already 11 days have passed but are not able to installed my dish tv. You are requested to confirm me the date of installation.
Dear monojerd3

We tried to reach you on [protected] but your no. was not contactable. Please write to us with an alternate mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out. Moreover, installation and activation has been done for VC [protected].

DishTV
I have ordered dish TV 5 jul 2017.Bt I have not received complete set such as HDMI cable. My HD channels are not working & remote is not good working. I have also contact many times to customer care. They can't solve my problem. These site is fraud & make a stupid to many peoples. Plz solve my problem.
I booked a dish tv hd set top box new connection thorough comparedth.com and paid rs. 1400 online in advance as booking fees. Their representative promised me on phone and email that the installation will be done the same day within a few hours. However, no one came for installation, no one is picking up the phone number given on payment receipt and the website, and no one is responding to my emails.

Reference number CDT[protected] on the Merchant Website : comparedth.com has been successfully processed

+91 88 8254 4544 [Sales]
    +91 11 4569 3517 [Complaints]
    27/2, LIC Colony Wali road, Jhimil Industrial Area, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110095
    Compare Dth / Vserve Ecommerce Sales & Service - I'm complaining about the purchasing a dish tv but yet not installed