5 Ka Tadka From Handygo — subscribing service of handygo

Azamgarh District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 anoop kumar sinha
sir my cellone no. is [protected] on 30/08/12 a service of 5 ka tadka from handeygo activated on this number automatically and Rs 8/ is deducted from my account. How I return back this amount.

Comments

Hi Anoop, I also faced similar problem and I contacted handygo office in Delhi. They checked all the details and refunded my money on immediate. Not only this, they also provided me a discount coupon for shopping as compensation. I am sure if you contact them and it is genuine they will return back your money. Mail at [protected]@handygo.com or call on landline
Hi Anoop, I am from Handygo. The service which you are talking about is not of Handygo and this is not Handygo's short code. Please check the details about the service provider and then complaint about it. We belive in quality service and are always there to help our customers. For complaints people can directly mail at [protected]@handygo.com and we will reply back in 24 hrs (except weekends)

Request you to please cross check all details from your end and then write such things on public form. Right now, it's you who is misleading the people. So please take necessary action.

Thanks & regards
PRO, handygo Technologies
I vishal (Ph [protected]) from panipat also getting the same problem. Handygo deduct the amout each month and when we talk to customer care BSNL at 1503 and 1909, both says that they have deactivate it but can not refund the money. Again today 21st sep 2012, I got the same msg of 5 ka Tadaka and amount have been deducted from my account.. Please tame necessory action to sort out the problem.
What is going from handygo I don't understand, just search super4 from handygo and there are 1000's of complaints from many people lincluding Me oosing their money in this auto subscribed service.
I am Shruti([protected])Every month money is being automatically deducted from my balance.Complaining to bsnl customer care is of no use..they just make promises to deactivate..but again n again this is going on..To whom should i complaint..????
I am vandna gupta BSNL mob.no.[protected] money of Rs 8/- automatically deducted from my account of BSNL I could in understand what is this 5 ka tadka.I have given complain to bsnl.by SMS again & again, but this is going on. who will listen my complain.

+91 11 6630 2004
    +91 11 6630 2001
    405, Ansal Bhawan, 16 K.G. Marg,Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    5 Ka Tadka From Handygo - subscribing service of handygo