[Resolved]  Acer Aspire 4520 Laptop — address of service centre in mumbai

respected sir/mam
pls give me the add of any service centre for acer laptop near andheri in mumbai, thanx

Comments

plz give me the address of customer care centre of acer laptops in new delhi or in panipat
plzzzzzzzzzzz
its urgent..
i am suffering with a lot of problems
help me...
I have this type of laptop. Now, the laptop battery last only half a hour so I got a battery from http://www.batterygoshop.co.uk/acer/aspire-4520-battery.htm . I hope it can help you.
Dear ir Pls Let Me know the service center Addres of Acer Laptop at Panipat. Sir i have Acer Laptop No.Extensa 4620Z. In that i am faceing problem In Laptop Key Bord Even In My On of Button. That Is not working So i want service of my Lap Top So pls Let me Know & Help o[censored]r Costomer As soon as Pocieble.
Please give me service center of Acer laptops in vadodara.
sir/mam pls inform me about any service station ofacer laptops inandheri/vile parle/bandra
waiting for your reply
I would like to hav the address for the acer service station in mumbai. my screen flap is very loose and my display dissappears frequently.

acer laptop, model:-extansa — delaying in the service

i had purchased acer aptop model name is extansa. my laptop is in the warranty period. i had admit my complaint of the switches and the battery backup problem in the local acer service center in aurangabad, maharastra 3 month before. But there is no action taken by the local service center and the main service center of the acer. now there is another problem created one month before in the laptop is that the dvd drive is not working properly but i am suspicious to again add this complaint because of delaying. so sir i request to you please attention on my complaint and try to give 3 month extended warranty on the battery and another parts of the battery.
except: all the parts of the laptop, because i am not able to use the laptop properly.
extended 3 months warranty to all the parts of laptop.
i want to knw about d authorised service station of acer in mumbai.help me plz...its really urgent
The laptop is cool. I purchase a new from dell. However, The battery of running time is too low. I bought new one from http://www.adapterlist.com/acer/um08b72.htm . Does anyone have this problem?
plzzzzzzzzzzz
its urgent..
i am suffering with a lot of problems
help me...
Dear Sir I have purchase aspire 5740 one month ago. the laptop satrting beeping & vibrating after starting after half an hour the laptop please send the the service centre address near the panipat (haryana)

Dear all,

Its my humble request to don't purchase acer laptop as i purchase it and continuously going to service center and not getting my problem solved.
one of the poor service provider in india
raswender kumar

Acer India
    Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025