Parle Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Parle

Having problems with Parle?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Parle customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Parle

Parle Head Office Address

V.S. Khandekar Marg, Vile Parle East
Mumbai City District

Parle Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Parle reviews & complaints(553)

Parle — Default product

Dear sir my name is ashok prajapati I had bought a packet of parle g biscuit for rs 55 from your company out of which one biscuit packet is just air filled not the biscuit that packet is the default with i have when I contact your company they said that they will replace you such a big default has come out of the company and only packet is being replaced...

I have a complaint regarding Parle's Happy Happy biscuit packet sizing issue. There is certain change in the quantity of the Happy Happy biscuit, it doesn't provides the same utility and it can be noticed with the passage of time. There's something fishy happening, either in the reduction of the size of the biscuit or something.
Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Madam / Sir I have to mail this to you with great disappointment that your products of your Parle company's krackjack biscuits are coming very substandard, some things like hair or thread race in your biscuits are coming mixed. I am highly disappointed with your service. I hope you will take care of cleanliness in making your food products.
    Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought Hide and Seek on 30th march 2022, Taste is bad it is undercooked, the biscuits are undercooked and taste awful.

Need replacement of biscuit.

Cost Rs 30, Hide and Seek Biscuit.
      Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mold on biscuits in 400 g pack purchased from flipkart. date of packaging - 23/12/2021...

I had found a metal while chewing a
        Parle -G biscuit!!
        Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I found a plastic strand in the biscuit i was eating it also tasted weird . it was 10.rs hide and seek biscuit packet. this occurred on 12/2/2022 Saturday.
          compensation for possible consumption of hazardous substance .or ill file complaint in consumer court, if a trusted brand like this will be so negligent in basic hygiene standards what to expect from others . Respond asap....
          I bought Parle-G original Gluco biscuits from a shop. I saw undersized biscuits in the packets and it seems like half eaten or broken.I am so disappointed with this Parle-G biscuits....

After biting halfway through a biscuit, I realized that there was a hair strand baked into the biscuit . I just can’t imagine how many hair strand I might have involuntarily Ingested this way . Please do quality checks more properly
          Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a 400gms Hide n Seek pack from Mulund D mart on January 29, 2022, the biscuits are undercooked and taste awful.

I called the Parle Customer Care on January 30 and gave them details like batch no, etc. I was told that their local representative will call me in 2-3 days and look into the issue. But till date I have not been contacted by anyone nor the issue is resolved.

Parle needs to look into...

Exactly I am tasting krackjack biscuit from 800 grams packet and smaller different size packet then it's taste is very different so I am requesting you to please take look in it.

And revert me ASAP

Dear sir
              मैने Londonderry candy 🍬 1 packet
              50/- खरीदा जिसमे 2 कैंडी nill (खाली) है।
              So I complant to counsumer court panchkula
              Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a 250g pack of Milano and there were few empty sealed packets in it.
                Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Parle G Gold from reliance. During using I found hair stuck in biscuit. I have sent mail with evidence and batch nos. But didn't got any reply and resolutions from Parle....

I am a regular consumer of Hide and Seek biscuits and I am quite satisfied with the quality until I encounter a problem related to it. I purchased Hide and seek biscuits packet on 24 December 2021 having the manufactured date 12 September 2021 with the expiry time period of 7 months. But I saw some white spots on the chocolate layer. Packet is opened in fully packed condition. Please resolve my query.
                  Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Got a milano cookies pack one cookie was rotten with fungi on it also it was soft package date 14/7/21 incident date 3/12/21

I bought a pkt. Of hide and seek biscuit 30Rs pack and found fungus or we can say white dots all over the biscuits. All biscuits were having white dots. The products MFD date is July, 2021 and the date of buying the product is 30, November. The product's expiry had not came yet but still it got fungus.
                    Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase the Parle rusk pack from divija mart o[censored]ran navi Mumbai and has lots of white worms and black mites found. It is very unhygenic and you are playing with customers health. You are very irresponsible and only take benifit of brand name without maintaining quality of products.
                      The pics of same are attached herewith for proof and I will forword this pics to all my near ones so that ther are aware about yor reality....

It is horrible

I baught burbun biscuits from reliance smart 2 days back. I found small and thin glass pieces inside the packet.
                      It is life threatening.
                      Parle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I found mold in the biscuit packet where there is 7 months expiry...