Aircel Prepaid — my aircel sim is not activated

krishna murari jha
i had purchased aircel sim on 17/10/08 n submitted all my documents but still my sim is not activated.my IMSI NO IS [protected].MY ICCID NO IS[protected].MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]
I HAVE PURCHASED THIS SIM 4M PANKAJ ELECTRONICS KARBALA ROAD, BANK MORE, DHANBAD 826001.SO PLZ ACTIVATE IT.MY ALTERNATIVE NUMBER IS [protected].
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i had purchased aircel sim on 18/11/2008, but still it is not activated.what can i do? it is also asking for puk code please help me my sim no is [protected].
My sim card and phone no is 6287127, [protected], it was recently deactivated, kindly activate the same.

ADDRESS.
SHOLINGANALLUR,
CHENNAI-119.
PH.[protected], 42150326, MOBILE-[protected].

( pvneelakandan.)
sir I want to work with your company as a chanel partner for Bankura District in West Bengal. so please inform me the procidure.
thank you.
sir
i have a micromax Q3 hand set. Pl. send me the manual set up instruction or set your myaircel in my no
+[protected].
sir my aircel no.[protected]
my gprs disconnect within 2-5min after gprs connect
this problam befor 3month
aria location jahangir puri delhi-33
My aircel SIM no. is[protected]
I have forgoten my mobile no.
Pls give me my mb no.
i had purchased new sim of aircel
registration process of this company is too cheap
need to improve ur services
Mere number registration nahi hua hai maine apna document submit kar diya hai sim no.[protected]
mobile no.[protected]
plz activate my sim...sim no[protected]...and mobile number is [protected]
dear sir,
i am saba today only i brought aircel sim card so plz activate my sim. sim number is[protected] mobile number [protected].
I have purchased new aircel sim, Sim:[protected]. And mobile no : [protected]. Still it is not activated. Can you verify it? And make you activated.
My sim card number is [protected], it was recently deactivated, kindly activate the same.

ADDRESS.