[Resolved]  Andhra Bank — Amount deducted for declined Transaction

I am a pensioner of Railways and having my pension account in Andhra Bank Sebastian Road Branch secunderabad with account No as 6903 regularly draws money from the ATM, on 06/06/2009 I visited the ATM Centre at Bowenpally where when I inserted the card and after typed my Pin number the report came out as declined transaction but to my surprise I see that the amount deducted from my account.

I request the concerned authorities to look into the matter and see that my amount will be credited again to my account.

Comments

please look in billow mention matter :- It is very urgent for me,

I have made a transgression Account no- [protected], card no- [protected] on 22.6.09 time- 20:18:03 hour with great eastern shop terminal num[protected] under of Axis Bank, on that transgression they have debited rs-10, 000 from my account which has not credited on there account, I have there 22nd account statement along with me, that transgression is not showing there, So they haven’t received 10, 000 rs .

As per your commitment it should return to my account within 21 day’s, now it is more than 21 days, I do not expect so poor service from your end, Please inform the current status to me & send mail-ID of VISA department so I can progress with this matter, till date I haven’t got any result,
i am chandrasekhar from kakinada.i lost my ATM card yesterday.so please tell my balance in my account.
my account no:asbp/01/00000357
madhavanagar branch, kakinada.
and tell my last transaction from my account.

Andhra Bank