[Resolved]  Aquaguard Gold Nova — Filtration

I recently shifted to new house in Pune outskirts, and to best of my knowledge bought Aqua Gaurd Gold Nova product. Find below the list of problems i faced and still facing.

- the product delivery was late by week.
- the plumber which came to fit the machine, cant fit it properly.
- after fitting it somehow, we found the machine was leaking, and service technician was called to fix the problem.
- after using it for few days also, the water tastes bad and looks turbid.
- we tried using Alum to settle the particles (traditional way of doing it) and to our shock, we could see a layer of mud at the bottom of vessel.

now are these hifi filters actually doing any filtration? or its just for the sake of doing it.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I recently tested an Aqua Nova gold. I found the following problem.

1. Set the time (6 beep thing) for one session...The water stops flowing. Once u have filled the required vessel -- press the button again -- it stops... Everythingz fine.

2. Immediately change this time again by pressing the button (6 beeps). Water flows. Fill the vessel. Press the button again to stop -- IT WONT STOP. You have to power-off the machine and power-on again... :-(

Eureka Forbes