[Resolved]  Axis Bank — ISSUE OF 2ND PASS BOOK

Sir / Madam,

I opened an a/c (no : [protected])in Axis Bank at 'E Block', extension counter, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi in 2005. I was issued with a Pass Book last year. Unfortunately that book do not have any more space to update my transaction. I went to update my Pass Book in 'Dalhousie Square', Kolkata branch yestarday. As my Pass Book was not enough space, so few entries as on yestarday in pending. The Staff in that Branch advised me to draw a new pass book from my originating branch only. I informed him that my a/c is in Delhi and asked him whether there was any altarnate way or not. But he replied that there was no other way.

But it is not possible to go to Delhi to draw a new pass book. It is therefore requested that I amy issued with a new pass book and send to my correspondence addres which is my permanent address also.

Correspondence / Permanent Adress: