[Resolved] Axis Bank — Automatic priority banking
I had never requested AXIS bank to convert my account into priority account. I have never signed any document where I have allowed them to convert my account into priority account. But still then have converted my account into priority and started deducting charges (Quarterly charges are 1, 000 rupees plus 10.3% tax !!!). I have submitted an application, raised a complain through their telebanking, called them 5 times (!!), mailed them 7 times (!!!). But no response WHATSOEVER.
Request them to revert back all charges and convert back my account into normal.
Below are mails I had sent to them:
This is Jaydip Mehta, an AXIS bank customer.I have concere regarding my account number XXXXXX, at Ahmedabad main branch (Ellise bridge). This account is expected to be normal savings account but it is catogorized under priority salary account.
This a account is expected to be salary account till Nov'08. Because than after my salary is not geeting deposited in this account. But strange enough, this account still shows under salary account rather than normal saving account category.
Second, I have NEVER requested this account to be considered under priority account but it is catogorized under priority account, I don't know why. And if it has been considered under priority account, why I have not been assigned any relationship manager or why I have not received my priority debit card yet?
So two complains/requests for you:
(1) Please change my account type from salary to savings. (As salary is no more getting deposited in this account, automatically it should have been converted to savings. Is not it?)
(2) Please change my account type from Priority to normal and most importantly revert back all the charges been deducted from account till now. (As I have NEVER requested to change my account to priority, it should not be catogorized under priority and no charges should get deducted from my account, Is not it?)
I am wondering weather anybody is really caring for this !
3 rd mail[protected]
There are three ways only, I guess, to reach AXISBANK. Via mail, via telebanking and via direct branch number.
I have tries all of them, but did not get satisfactory response from anyone.
- Direct line either gets cut because of XYZ reason or nobody picks-up the phone.
- eMail nobody is either acknoldging or responding.
- Telebanking request is been raised numbered, 9310994 but no conculsion yet.
Looks like I am dealing with some typical old aged government organization and I do not have any work other than following-up about queries/complains with AXISBANK.
Just to let you know, I have not really got satisfactory clarifications for both of my complains.
Looks like, without follow-ups things are not going to move.
I have submitted an application for reversal of charges at Bangalore, Marathalli branch on 21st. It should have reached you (ahmedabad) branch yesterday (22nd). Now, can you please tell me, when charges are going to be reversed? When are you going to convert my account into non-priority account??
I had called Ahmedabad branch on 27th noon and they had promised me that both of my request are going to be done today. Today is 29th, I am not seeing ANY of the request been fulfilled yet. Any Valid reason?
Just to remind you (if you have forgotten), I do expect reply for my mails. This is my 5th mail of follow-up but nobody has responded me yet !!
Just to let you know, this is not resolved yet. Let me also summarize what and all has happened till now:
- Today is 31st July. I had raised complain on 11th July. Its full 20 days now !! But no resolution !!!
- 7 Mails from me, and absolutely no reply whatsoever from anyone !!!
- 4 calls to Ahmedabad main branch, but except false promises nothing happened.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved