[Resolved]  Axis Bank Credit Card — application status

I am sanalkumar from Infra Pharmacueticals, kochi, Let me know my application status of axis bank credit card which i applied last month.The ref. no they gave me is 1069142.

sanal kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:48:22
Complaint comments  10 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am Chetan from Infotheek Computers, Noida, Let me know my application status of axis bank credit card which i applied last month.The ref. no they gave me is 1156820.

Chetan Sharda
hi

this is janadri kamireddy please give me the staus of my credit card with ref 1140962
this is Senthilkumar please give me the staus of my credit card with ref 1035584
I Sandeep Awasthi has applied for credit Card from your Bank. My reference number is 1182318. Kindly do the needfull and mail me the status of card.

Sandeep Awasthi

indore
I got a message that the my application number 1238418 is recieved . I got no further communication. Please let me know if the card is approved or not.

And one more thing will it take so much time to let the status known to the customer. I recieved the above message on 28 feb 2008.

Kindly reply soon

Praveen
I am Kanhaiya from Nippo batteries Co Ltd, New Delhi, Let me know my application status of axis bank credit card The ref. no they gave me is 1375960.

Kanhaiya
I have applied for the credit card my application ref no:1358630 pls let me know the status.
i have called customer care mr vishal picked my call and not answered properly worst service from mr vishal. can u pls send me the details of application.if not processed pls infrom through my mobile no:[protected]
I have applied for the credit card my application ref no:1558614 pls let me know the status.
have applied for the credit card my application ref no1786601pls let me know the status.

Axis Bank Phone