[Resolved]  Axis Bank Credit Card — Replacement of credit card

Hi ALL,
I have not received my card.

History:
I have reported my lost card ([protected])on 21/11/2007 request no - 102864
i called up again on 11/12/2007 that i have not received the card they have provided me one more req no - 118324. After that whenever i called the executives said same thing first the said my card has dispatched and i 'll be receiving my card in necxt 5-6 days , when i said i have not received as i had given call to 8 days before also then they replied as no "i am forwarding this issue to the concerned department" they are not providing any courier details and not ready to listen cut the phone...anybody there who could take care of this issue.....i have already paid the card replacement fee...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

my old credit card no. [protected] was expired on 3/14 and new card pin number received on 4/14.
i have get SMS that your card is returnback, so you contact to nearest axis bank and give apllication.
i had given application two times at indryani nagar bhosari. but till date not received my credit card. please look into matter and solve issue

regards