Axis Bank Credit Card — Credit Card Not Issued

I m Yuvraj Singh Bali ..I applied fr Axis Bank Credit Card one and a half month ago..all my phne verification ws done and ws told to me will get a call frm Mumbai tht when the card will be dispatchd...my application# is 1083862.....i tried to get the information frm customer care but ws never connectd...so plz provide me any information regarding my application......

Comments

I APPLIED FOR A CREDIT CARD, YOUR BANK RECEIVED MY APPLICATION ON 11/12/2007, MY REF NO IS 910971, WHEN I SHOULD GET MY CARD, IT IS URGENT TO ME.
dear sir,
i am a customer o[censored]ti bank since 5 year... banking service is a gr8 but a security service is really very pooor and a rude... i am talking abt borivali, mumbai branch,, they are realy very rude they dont know how to speak with a customer and how to help them.. they are behaving like they are a boss of branch.. plz do something abt security or bank might loose customer...

hopes u will do something positive

Axis Bank Credit Card — REASON FOR NOT ISSUING THE CREDIT CARD

Without any valid reason axis bank has decline to issue me a credit card, even on the other hand i have given all the valid proofs required.
They are just jurks!.. they wasted my time and after so many days they declined.. even though i got good balance and for last few years i am having a bank account.. their staff is a mess!!.

Axis Bank — Credit card not issued

I D.Kishore Kumar working with MNC company as Sr.Engineer applied for creedit card in the month of sep -2008 after telephone and personal enquiry also I hasn'trecived credit card as on to-day.

I submited some document like PAy slip, resident Proof, etc.. valuble Documents. So Irequest you to ask them return my my documents bank if they are not willing to issue card, So that my documents will not be missused and it will help us to prevent correptions in the issue of credit cards.

So pl gothrough this matter and do needful to me.

with regards,

Kishore Kumar D

[protected]/45/

I am Raghu recived sms that account got activated on 27th of Nov
my A/c no: is 680677 but havent recived welcome kit ..
send it across to my office address
Knoah Soft
RR Towers plot No 188 & 189,
Kavuri Hills
Madhapur
Hyderabad.
Ph:[protected]
company Mail :- raghu.[protected]@knoahsoft.com
what hapend my crididt card

Axis Bank Credit Card - Credit Card Not Issued