[Resolved] Axis Bank — AXIS Bank authorized credit card payment without checking CVV and Expiry date, just checked Credit card number.
I've raised a payment authorization issue to AXIS and asking for my refund. Full scenario of my case is given below:
1. Purchased domain from HOSTMONSTER (domain name ITGLOBALCONSULTANT) on 01-Apr-2009, at that time my Axis Corporate Credit Card ([protected]) expiry date was 08-10. (attached screenshots of payment mode and payment receipt)
2. My credit card expired on 08-10 and new card issue by AXIS having new Card Expiry date 08-12, that was NOT set in HOSTMONSTER account’s Payment settings.
3. An unauthorized payment proceeded on 12-Mar-2011 by HOSTMONSTER and AXIS debited this amount in their account without informing me where AXIS checked ONLY CARD NUMBER not other important things (NOT checked expiry date and CVV number). Unauthorized payment was for Rs 8925.76/- [$190.80]).
4. I’ve raised this complained with HOSTMONSTER regarding how this payment proceeded without informing me and they have refunded a part of amount but not full (Rs. 7889/- [$178.49]).
5. How AXIS preceded payment with wrong expiry date and CVV number? Either AXIS BANK or HOSTMONSTER is responsible for this incident.
I've mailed and called on phone many times to AXIS but they are just asking again and again to send email with full description and wait for reply. I've done many times same thing but not getting any output from them. Could you please help me in getting difference of this amount or any way out?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:36:24