[Resolved]  Axis Bank Savings Account — Account Maintenance Charges

I am having an account with Axis Bank, Bhubaneswar. The same account has been opened as Salary Account through the company i was working before. I left the organization above one year but have balance was there in the account. On checking my statement on 10th December 2007 i found Axis Bank has charged 561.80 three times during March 2007 to December 2007. Upon inquiry they said that charges towards Account Maintainance. When i asked this was never intimated during opening of account and not even in any statement. They said the statements have been sent to my last organization.

As i have left the organization and my salary not get credited, the bank charged for the maintainance charges where as the bank never bothered to inform either via a call/SMS or by mail in my Permanent Address. Even when i challenged about the charges the bank employee is not able to show me anything.

Request to please give solution for this above.

Thanking you.

Gouri Sankar Acharya

Comments

Plz check my A/C BAL because at last time AVAIL BAL is RS.4438.17 and today i withdrow RS.500 only and the AVAIL BAL is RS.3038.17 .so to remove this mistack inform me on [protected] or [protected]
i did FD on16aug 08 for rs 2 lacs with maturity date 17 aug 09.will i continue to receive interest till i withdraw the amount?i have a jt acct in sbi jabalpur branch .how can this amount be tfd to my jt acct?i am posted presently at jabalpur and FD was done at bhopal customer ID number[protected]

Axis Bank Phone