[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz — Policy status

Dear sir
Capital unit gain

My policy no.[protected] dated 09.05.2007. Please inform my policy status. If i am going to surrender the policy what is the amount i can get it. My cell no.[protected] & my e-mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
Aug 13, 2020
Oct 16, 2013
Pranao's response
Today sudanshu agrawal had called stating that he is from complints team and ask me the details,

After informing him the details he said that he is not th ecorrect person adn he had called me by mistake.

Such a fraud and unfaitful ...Company bajaj is... :(
Complaint comments

Comments

My Policy No. 89632175 I want to Knlw the Status of my policy
MY POLICY NO. [protected]. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICY. IF I SURRENDER THAN HOW MUCH AMOUNT I WILL GET. PL INTIMATE ME AT THE EARLIST.
My Policy No-[protected].I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICY. IF I SURRENDER THAN HOW MUCH AMOUNT I WILL GET. PL INFORME ME EARLIST.

THANKS.

RANJAN KUMAR. MY E MAIL ID-k.[protected]@gmail.com Mob-[protected]
POLICY STATUS
THANKS
regards
satyesh

Bajaj Allianz — fraud by sign copying through bajaj emp and wrong allotment of policy

Dear Sir/Ma,am
i took a policy from bajaj allianz (policy no-[protected]) through one of the employee Mr. Rajender by one agent.in the year 2008,feb i paid the sum of Rs. 25000/- and as per the papers and commitmet this was a single premium plan and maturity of this was in the year 2011 after 3 years.

Due i was in the trust of Mr. Rajender and the agent i didnt ask about the Bond also for a long time another side they didnt give me the bond of the policy even.by some how after some time i got the policy no and confirm from one of the bajaj office and it was on my name only.

then after some time i transferd to delhi and thougt that things would be ok. and on regular basis i was in touch with Mr. Rajender and was asking about the value of the policy who assured me that every thing is al right.

In the year 2011 after 3 yrs when i thaught to talk customer care dept at bajaj because i was not getting proper response from Mr. Rajender and came to know that my policy is multipremium and at present my policy value is 18000 approx and that too i cant take out before 2013 and that time the amount would be approx 11000/ and no risk is coverd at all.

i was shocked to listen it all then i formally write an email to bajaj to get my proposal form copy which i filled at the time of taking policy.for many days they neglected me but some how i got the proposal form copy from them.
i checked the form and found that the form has been changed and my sign is copied by some one which is also not matching.

then i send them the scan copy of my PAN card which i had given at the time of taking policy.here is also the sign s not matching.

after a long discussing with bajaj crm employee they are not ready to accept the same that sign are dffering.

now pl suggest me what to do to take the pproper action as they have support to the fraud as it is clerly diffrent.

pl do the needful.

sudhir
MY POLICY NO. 35707170. I WANT TO KNOW THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY POLICY, AND IF I SURRENDER THAN HOW MUCH AMOUNT I WILL GET, PLZ INTIMATE ME AT THE EARLIEST.
MY CELL NO. - [protected]
EMAIL ID- [protected]@gmail.com

Jyotsna Banik

Bajaj Allianz — Claim Amount

Hi My Policy No. is [protected]. on Surrender now, please can i know what will the amount i am eligible to recieve. Please inform the same at the earliest at my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
My policy no 17144374 & I WANT KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICTY, MY EMAIL I D GIVEN BELLOW.PLS DO NEEDFULL.

REGARDS,

HARICHANDRAN CK,
CHERIYAKANDOTH HOUSE,
KOLLM, KOYILANDY.
email i d ;[protected]@yahoo.com
My police no.[protected]. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICY. IF I SURRENDER THAN HOW MUCH AMOUNT I WILL GET. PLEASE SEND ON MY EMAIL ID. EMAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.com

The below is the complaint about forgery of one of bajaj allianz agent Mr. Puneet Singh.

To,
Customer Care Desk,
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ld.
G.E. Plaza, Airport Road,
Yarwada Pune – 411006

Sub: Assurance of Investor profit against fraud of Mr. Puneet Singh (STM Code [protected]) and relaxation in policy terms.

I Prem Nath Singh S/O Shri B.L. Singh R/O 128/122 `E’ Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur -11, have deposited sum amount of Rs. 9 Lacks under written policies in Kidwai Nagar Branch by Puneet Singh (Agent of your company, STM Code [protected]).

Descriptions of policies are as below:

Policy No

We have deposited premium for all bove and some other policies on the basis of Single Premium Conditions.

Above all and some other policies were deposited by us for Single Premium Conditions while Mr. Puneet Singh made it for Regular Premium for his Own Bonus Point/Business/Promotion.

Information regarding this has been revealed /disclosed to us only when your Company Representative from Pune called us for Renewal/Annual Submission. Due to such non responsible and fraud activity of Puneet Singh we have faced a big loss.
It is very inconvenient and unfortunate that we have not authorized to take payment as per our requirement

Puneet Singh have made such similar fraud with other people and investors also who in turn Defaming your company.

Here my requests are as below:

1. Change above policies into Single Premium. If it is not possible to change all the above policies then kindly change the policies whose 1 year is still not completed.

2. Take a strict action against Puneet Singh so that he will not befool of investors and play with the goodwill of Bajaj Allianz.

Further it is requested if nothing could be done against above request, tell us the senior authority of Grievance to complain the fraud.

Please do the needful.

thanks,
Prem nath singh
[protected] / [protected]

Bajaj Allianz — Future Secure Life size 1 Policy No 100058120 of Usha Singh

Three premiums of Rs 6000/= each have been paid . No details of Number o[censored]nits alloted each year has been sent by the compay, which is mandatory. They must also send what is the current NAV of this policy.
your sincerely
usha Singh
III/663
Pantnagar-263145
MY POLICY NO IS 62766646...PLS MAIL ME THE STATUS OF MY POLICY AT chandana.[protected]@rediffmail.com...will be wating for ur response..
MY POLCIY NO IS [protected]. I WANT TO KNOW STATUS MY POLICY.
Hi, I am Ajaya Kumar Dalai and MY POLICY NO. [protected]. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICY
MY POLICY NO. [protected]. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICY.
Ashish

Bajaj Allianz — harasing for non due of payments

As per the bank clearance all the ecs payments made and still they claim bounce of cheque and charges with out giving in writing. what legal action cn be taken?

Please send your contact number and policy number on help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in along with the details of problem you are facing as we are not able to understand it from the content you have posted here.

We would investigate the matter after receiving your details and would get back to you shortly.

Bajaj Allianz
please read as bajaj finance loaned for purchase of computer in 2007. Once in a year call for one payment due as per them (ECS) my bank statements clearly says payment done. Now they harass by frequent telephone call no written communiction over the said dispute from them.
MY POLICY NO.[protected]. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY POLICY.

Bajaj Allianz