[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — Yet to receive my N.O.C

I have completed my repayment of the installements for the loan taken on my two wheeler motor cycle.
I have closed my payments on May 2008. But, after failed calls to Bajaj Auto Finance Company, branch loacted at Bangalore I am yet to receive my N.O.C for the same.
My proposal number was : 162297
Bike Registration Number : KA04 - EU 237
Please do the helpful. I can be reached @ [protected]

Ashwin

Comments

I have closed my payments on Jan 2009. But, after failed calls to Bajaj Auto Finance Company, branch loacted at Raipur I am yet to receive my N.O.C for the same.
My proposal number was : ...
Bike Registration Number : CG04CW 1667
Please do the helpful. I can be reached @ [protected]

Dharni Dhar Dubey
Yet to receive my N.O.C

I have closed my payments on october 2008. But, after failed calls to Bajaj Auto Finance Company, branch loacted at Madurai. I am yet to receive my N.O.C for the same.
My proposal number was : 53927
Bike Registration Number : TN-65F7835
Please do the helpful. I can be reached @ +[protected]

sulthan.
dear sir,

I am samuel jesudoss from madurai i bought new laptop from MU-TECH COMPUTERS with the help of you now i am repaying the amount from september 2007, Now i want to know when will i complete my repayment
Please do the helpful. I can be reached @ - [protected]
respected sir/Madam, i have completd my installment on may 2009 and waiting for the complition letter from the company. please do the needfull. MY PROPOSAL NO. Is 122493. thanking you yours faithfully-sunny shah
I need my ecs statement ECS AMOUNT: 2, 210