Bajaj / Discover — Regarding harrasment of innocent customer wrongly by bajaj recovery agent

Ramasubramanian
Respected Sir,
Subject:Complaint over bad conduct and behavior of bajaj Finance Loan Recovery Agent towards the public.

I would like to introduce myself as a general public who was working in an reputed organisation.Today the 4th October 2007 two people supposed to be from bajaj finance ,guttahali forcibly removed my vehicle and keys of my vehicle parked outside my mansion "Ganesh Vihar" near "Adigas Sampige" hotel,malleswaram ,Bangalore.They never said the reason and spoke without manner.At the end when people gathered around I asked him the reason for getting my vehicle keys he arrogantly told me that "You haven't paid the vehicle dues " .When I enquired about the vehicle No he showed me the vehicle no as KA 04 ET 607 .

But my vehicle No is KA 04 EN 607 and I had paid full amount for purchase of my vehicle at the time of purchase itself. When asked abt his bad behaviour he failed to apologise and scolded me further .I was harrased by the employees of Bajaj Finance ,guttahali,bangalore.

Sir,I would request you to kindly consider this case and strongly condemn this incident and act against those people who created a furore in front of the public at the same time partly damaged my reputation.
I sincerely believe you would act against those culprits involved in this incident .

Comments

SIR
PLEASE THE RECOVERY TWO YEARS EXPRESS

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035
    Bajaj / Discover - Regarding harrasment of innocent customer wrongly by bajaj recovery agent