[Resolved]  Bajaj Finserv — EMI Card Inactive

Dear Concern Person,

I m also happy if you activate my EMI card & i[censored] r not active please allow me if i want in future i take consumer durable loan from your company if i illgible so your company not reject.or one more thing i want to share with you please Delate my name in CIBIl if there show of the reson of Cheque Bounce Record from that tenure period because you accept it that fault from your side not my side that's why i m said that thing.

I m waiting for right justice and i want to continue relation with your company.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:43:47

Comments

I have applied for a leptop from Sanpdeal. it shows that my card is inactive. please let me know the way it can be active so that I can procure the same
My Card No. is: [protected]
When I went to the show room, it shows that due to low CIBIL score the lean application is declined.
please suggest for the same.

Keyur
Dear Customer,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query.

You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

With regards,

weCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending
Dear Concern Person,

I want to accept my any loan request according my profile and re-issue my EMI card because you charge me 199/- that money I pay for service use don't forget that ok.

Waiting for right and fair decision.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
+91 [protected]
Dear Customer,

With reference to our discussion, we wish to inform you that we have sent your loan account number 4010CD00213741 for CIBIL updation.
We request you to check the same at your end within 4-5 working days. In future we request you to write to us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

With regards,

weCare
Bajaj Finserv Lending
My bajaj EMI Card ( no. [protected]) is shown inactive in the details section.
i sended a request to make it active @wecare
i got a reply saying card was temporary blocked for 105 days from April.
Dear concerned person,

My Bajaj account number is - 4240CD06287102 . My emi card had got inactive after the check got bounced in Feb . And till now i have not received my card but was informed that it would be activated after 3 months and i would receive it by May. I have paid all the pending dues with fine that had to be paid at bajaj finance branch in sec-26 chandigarh. Kindly look into my query and please give a response as soon as possible as all the customer care numbers are not reachable.

Akhilesh
My Bajaj active loan account numbers are - 4000CD06985366 and 400BAL06989121. My emi card had got inactive from 6 months. And till now my card is in active. Out of 5 loans 3 loans are successfully completed and above two loans are only two emi are balance, which are due for the months of Set-2015 and Oct-2015. Kindly look into my query and please give a response as soon as possible as all the customer care numbers are not reachable.

D.Siddappa

Not received EMI card

My name is Moloy Kanti Roy, address- Simantapalli, krishnagar, nadia, WB, pin-741101 I make payment the amount against EMI card when purchasing my Refrigerator through EMI. My policy no OG[protected]-00468463, invoice date29.10.2015, loan account number 5M5EWC16245992, but still I am not recieved my card. please do the need full.
Chandra sekar C

My bajaj EMI Card ( no. [protected]) is shown inactive in the details section.
i sended a request to make it active @wecare
i got a reply saying card was temporary blocked.

i received my EMI CARD but its showing inactive so please activate my card. or tell mw why it is inactivate or blocked?

customer id. 47205220
card no. [protected]
I have not use my bajaj finserv EMI card since 2015 and now i go to purchase of taplet it shows card is inactive. How will i activate my card.

Customer Id 12242511
card no.[protected]
My bajaj EMI Card ( no[protected] and [protected]) is shown inactive in the details section.
i sended a request to make it active @wecare
i got a reply saying card was temporary blocked.
i just wanted to know how much time do i have to wait for further loans from my EMI card? i m yasin vohra

Bajaj Finserv Address
    4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063