[Resolved]  Bajaj Pulsar 150 — problem in self starting

sir, we have buyed Bajaj pulsar (150)in april 2007 from Gayatri motors Ghatkesar ,R.R dist, Andhra Pradesh,(PIN 501301) posing to be recgonised by bajaj auto...although he brought it from sri vinayaka mobikes chaitanyapuri x roads, dilsukhnagar ,hyderabad A.P.(PIN 500 060).
Since then our bike had self starting problem.it would get started after 2 to 5 seconds of continued pressing of button.
In our first servicing,
when we complained in Ghatkesar ,they said that some coil was burnt inside. they asked us to take it to Dilsukhnagar. we did and they did some repair.then it was starting BUT its taking some 3to 5 seconds after pressing the button..
within weeks the problem repeted..
in our second servecing when we reported,this tima they said it was switch problem,once again they took it to Dilsukhnagar and after they returned ,its starting was same taking 3to 5 seconds to start...and once again it failed after some days..
in our 3rd servicing when we reported in Ghatkesar ,they said it was our maintainence fault..i got distracted and took the name of CONSUMER FORUM ...then they considered our complaint and said that it was BATTERY fault! they got it refilled with acid and from then it worked for some 2.5 months...in mean course of time our 4th servicing was also done.....
now the problem reappeared...
now i think i have only one way ... Consumer forum .... what do u say
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

yes the way he choosen is wright the dilshuknagar servicing branch is just cheating the customers 2 days backs i done with my 3rd paid servicing from srivinayaka motors, after the delivering i got the same problems are reapeating when i asked the manager he just told his mechanic to see the problem and solve it, but the mechanic informed me that the self start motor was not working and u have to change and its cost is 1500rs but they couldnt repalce me in warranty...

bajaj company has to take neccessary action on the problems facing by customers...
i have also the same problem in my bike.
Hi sir, I had given my bike service at erragada for self starting problem. he told me buy new coil. immediately i had buy it . but till it not working
and it may battery problem he checked it but he don't know wheathe it working or not. i had rommed around him. till i not solve my problem
finally he told me put your bike here and write paid slip. that service center is not working properly . they not even washing it.

Bajaj Auto