Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  BSES Rajdhani Power Limited — Big overcharging in last bill

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm hoping to get some assistance / help to my predicament. I have 2 electricity connections with BSES. They installed the new meters about a year or so back and since then the bill is constantly coming much higher than previously.

The latest issue is that the bills i received for Aug were hugely inflated. My CRN for my 1st ac is [protected] and my new K No is 2510 N463 8597. The CRN for my 2nd ac is [protected] and my new K No is 2510 N463 8598. For the month of Aug the bill for the 1st connection was about 30-40% higher than usual. On the 2nd ac the bill was double of what is usual.

I'm sure you will appreciate that for a retired services officer surviving on a pension this is bringing a lot o[censored]ndue and needless to say unfair burden. I find this even more preposterous when during this billing period we were faced with huge power cuts sometimes upto 10-12 hours a day. It is but common sense that something is drastically wrong with the billing. In essence what i'm being told is that i will be charged much more and huge inflated bills while the supply i receive was much much less than normal. How can this be right.

I'm requesting someone to please get some justice for this retired officer.

Warm Regards,
Cdr. S.D. Sharma (Retd)
56 South Park,
Kalkaji,
New Delhi - 19
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir
I am resident of Sector B Pkt. 2 Flat 2201, Vasant Kunj. There are following problems, which BRPL has to attend to, on priority basis.
1. The street light provided in Sahyog Aptt. block (Flat 2193 to 2208) had underground capable, which are now lying on the ground. At places, these are naked. There is possibility that some children may get electrocuted. Immediate steps are to be replace the cables and get these under the ground.
2. Park behind these blocks, has no street lights. The High intensity light is placed at the centre of the park, is not functioning for almost a year. This need to be repaired.
3. This park has a jogging track. Some street lights are to be installed along the track. The unwanted elecments gather in this park at night, taking advantage of darkness. Adequate lighting in park is requested.
4. The road opposite the above referred block, Arya Smaj Mandir and Muskan school of metally retrarded children had sodium lights, which are either stolen or moved to other location by your staff. This road need to illuminated with sodium lights, to avoid accidents.
Please do the needful and oblige.
R. C. Gupta