[Resolved]  BSNL Broadband — No Response from Customer Care

I am using BSNL Broadband Internet Service. I used to check my usage of Internet access Twice or thrice in a week as I am using limited Broadband service i.e Home 500 plan 2.5 GB limit.

I am unable to check my usage of Internet since past couple of weeks. When I spoke to 1500 customer care of BSNL, they informed me they have changed the site as the old i.e www.dataone.in is under working and maintainance. So they asked me to login www.selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in and asked me to fill in the registration form on the website and I will be receiving a call from them (BSNL Customer Care).

I had just given another try and logged on dataone.in fortunately I was able to check my usage of Internet i.e on 1st Jan 2010. But now same thing has happened and I am unable to check my usage.

I tried to register userid and password, but I came across some difficulties to register my self. So tried to speak to BSNL Customer Care so that they may help me to register myself on www.selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in site, but they are not responding to any call whenever I am trying contact them. They are putting the call on music mode and no response at all, this is so embarassing and waste of time.

Further more, I came to know that the website www.selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in is such a headache that it does not update the usage details and most of the time it goes to search mode. www.dataone.in was the best site to know the usage details.

Therefore, I request you to take some necessary action against BSNL broadband Customer Care, so that we can check our usage on dataone.in website.

Amer Aman

Comments

I am trying to contact customer care since last week but there is no response!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]