[Resolved]  CESC — WRONG BILLING

Dear Sir, MY consumer nois [protected] .Since the last 5/6 months the elecrticity consumed in my premises is being projected very high.The same can be ascertained by your record o[censored]nits consumed for the last five years.
Many a times I am away for months but there is no reduction o[censored]nits.
May be the metwr installed in the premises has become faulty. You are requested to look into the matter urgently and take necceary corrective action

Comments

TO
THE GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
C E S C (CENTRAL DISTRICT)
VICTORIA HOUSE
CHOWRINGEE SQUARE
KOLKATA- 700 001.

FROM : DATED: 04.01.2011
GOUTOM MAJUMDER
22/5B, VERNER LANE, BELGHARIA.
KOLKATA - 700 056
CONSUMER NO. [protected]

SUB: COMPLAIN FOR EXCESS AMOUNT OF ELECTRIC BILLS AS WELL AS EXTRA METER READING.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I THE ABOVE MENTIONED CONSUMER OF CESC WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR BILLING AMOUNT AND METER READED UNITS WHICH ARE NOT MATCHING WITH ACTUAL FIGURE.

WHEN I GOT THE BILL IT IS SHOWING CONSUMPTION OF 150 UNIT AS WELL AS END METER READING IS 2995.

WHERE AS I PHYSICALLY CHECK THE METER READING ON 04.01.11 AND FOUND METER READING IS 2902

FOR THIS EXTRA UNITS BILL I HAVE TO PAY THE MAXIMUM RATE PER UNIT FOR YOUR READING. WHY SHOULD I PAY MORE FOR YOUR YOUR FAULT ?

UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES I AM REQUESTING YOU TO SEND CORRECTED BILL TO PAY.

HOPE YOU WILL LOOK AFTER THESE MATTER AND TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE FOR OVERCOMING THE CONSUMER HARRASSMENT.

THANKING YOU.
YOURS SINCERELY

GOUTOM MAJUMDER
I have already paid last month bill July,2012 on 8th sep Ref. No. 141348 by online hdfc bank net banking Rs. 212.87..... But, today I got Disconnection notice and bill for aug,2012 included July bill !!! Please rectify and resend new bill.....
My mother Smt Sulekha Sen, aged 69, is holder of meter no 1441734 (customer Id: [protected]. She got Zero unit bill in month june'14 and aug'14 . I have no idea why zero unit comes frequently . That makes huge loss because i do not get any rebate and unit of subsequent month come in higher charge band that makes a huge loss . NOT only the zero bill but also a huge unit consumed in month o july '14 and near about 10, 520/- bill is received, where av bill rate is about 400/- .When I complain in CESC they gave me a rebet about 3/4 unit and send a bill of 1/4 of the amount with disconnection notice . That have no basis and i asked about the reason, but they gave me no justified reason . I think there is also some conspiracy to draw money form my pocket . U r the best to judge my case and relieve me and my mother form this type of physical loss, mental loss with financial loss .

Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,

PRADIP KUMAR SEN..

Wrong pin code

Dear Sir/ Madam My consumer number is [protected]. My PIN code should be 700039 instead of 700029. Please do the necessary asap. Regards

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Phone