Cmc Vellore — no response

jagatheeswaran
appoinment s: they dont have responsiblites in the patient and making fun on the patient the people who are booking an appoinment is worried including me .

Comments

I feel Mr.Jagatheesh should have more patience. His complaint should reach the right person first. His interest is not towards solving the problem but to create trouble for people(including his own people)
I Sri.Dipak Kumar Dutta H.NO:954653D and my daughter H.NO:940698D has been sent two number of drafts Rs.60 and Rs.490(repeat registration) vide draft no 517571 and 517572 dtd. 5.12.11 to wrongly address to treasurer cmc vellore Tamil Nadu, which was not yet registered at your end till today which I came to know after telephonic discussion.Another draft Rs.110(General) vide draft no.517671 dtd 8.12.11 which was sent in proper address which was not registered till today.Pls solve the matter as early as possible and arrange appointment as early as possible.
Dipak Kr.Dutta
Contact:[protected]
[email protected]
OUR REGISTRATION NO - 148680F BUT TILL DATE I AM NOT GETTING ANY QUIRES FROM YOUR SIDE,
PL. LET ME KNOW OUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION STATUS.
I am here for last 10 days for treatment on neurology surgery dept. Doctors advised me to admit, i already paid the fees that is 125000/- after 2 days but now i am suffering from the bed problem. There is no beds for me i am coming daily (morning and evening) but the nurses are saying there is no bed. this happens for me from last 5 days.

please suggest me what should i do. instead doctor has already written on slip that admit early but o am not getting the bed.

As i see that beds are available but they are not giving. i think any backdoor entry is going on.
I am facing problems in repeat appointment in cmc vellore, but their customer care and they don't have any response...they don't have any responsibilities, they just know to play with money and their patients...they always make fun if some1 is unable to make them understand ...

Ida Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India - 632004