[Resolved] Comesum — complaint for serving half food in COMESUM
We had dinner there in COMESUM on 20th june 2008.
We had ordered 2 deluxe thali and paid Rs. 200/-.
We had following problems:-
1. We were been given Very spicy daal. Worst taste than any worst dhaba.
2. Items were only Naan-1, daal, shahi paneer, aloo matar sabji, very ordinary rice, papd, salad only.
3. Raita/dahi, picle, sweets were not served to us. They said we do not have now. But charged full price.
4. restaurant staff were very bad, not replying to any of my questions after asking politely. They replied only when we were harsh to them.
5. They had not written price of food on display and was big problem to decide food.
6. Tables were never cleaned after having meal by customers. Even we had on dirty table as we had to catch our train.
7. Toilet was very dirty and that was not cleaned for months or so. It was smely and brown due to not cleaning. There were no soap/soap liqid. No hand dryer. Even hadle of the door was broken.
8. They had refused to give complint for at hall. We took it tacktfully from a boy sitting outside counter. We had given that filled form and not sure they will forward it or not.
9. It is truely cheating and we wil also write to consumer forum if no action taken on this complaint.
10. we are from Army and our money is not easy money and we will not let us be cheated by your department like this.
11. Pl close this restaurant or do needful.
You may contact me on cell no's
Amit Kumar Maurya - [protected] (Delhi)
Col. A.S.Chaoudhury - [protected] (Pathankot)
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
Add Company Information