D2H Videocon — service problem

rajinder kumar
dear sir,
my complaint against videocon d2h regarding none avilbility of service due to mistake of d2h dealer chap.i have purchased three videocon connection from local dealer goyal enterprises bhadson road Patiala (pb)but i am not satisfied in your and your dealer services.becoz when your dealer chap instal our dth system he wrote on that time on box id no.but that id is false but i recharge above said d2h two times one time in dec & second time in january on 6th or 7th.but my service is not functioning properly from that time i cal in toolfree no many times but that chaps have not reply properly after waiting of half and one hour .pl send my complaint to d2h videocon as early as possible.i shall wait for reply.my contact no is 098i15862727.

with regards
rajinder kumar Patiala (PB) [protected]

Comments

my complaint against videocon d2h regarding wrong commitment.
They said relocation charges are Rs 300 in which we wiill install a new set and top box and de-installation of old set top box but now on the time of relocation they are saying it will cost you Rs 500.
Only in the gap of 4 months

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    D2H Videocon - service problem