[Resolved] Dishtv — My mobile number change

Kashinagar, Gajapati District, Odisha, India
 basu choudhury
my dishtv number [protected]
my mobile number is now active [protected].....
now please changing my self number is [protected]..
and everytime send message and email sented me...
my email address [email protected]
and [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2018
rkchy's response, May 07, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam My name is Rajeev kumar. My Dish TV ID No.is [protected]. My mobile number is now active [protected]. Now please changing my self number is [protected] and everytime send message and email sented me my email address [email protected] please update my new mobile no.and email address in your system. Thanks and Regard.
Chrislyn Lijo's response, Aug 24, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam My name is M.V. Sunil My Dish TV ID No.is [protected] My active mobile # [protected]. I lost this number so please update my new number in ur system [protected] my email address [email protected] Thanks and Regards.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2018
Dear Mandula Raju,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your exact concern with your VC number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV

Comments

Dear Siplak,

We would like to inform you that we tried reaching you on your mobile number [protected], but the number was not contactable. Kindly contact us on our customer care so that we can resolve your concern. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV

Dish TV — change for mobile no

sir my mobile no is [protected] is regiserd for vc no [protected] but at a time this is registerd to any ohter dish tv a/c so i have faced many problem to about my dish tv connection
MandulaRaju Mandula's reply, Apr 9, 2018

My Name is Neipelo Therieh and My DishTV ID No.[protected]

I have complaint that I have lost my old mobile no. [protected]

In future my process in your company with new mobile no. [protected]. So please update my new mobile no. in your system.

Neipelo Therieh

Dish TV — Change My Mobile Number

My Mobile Number Has Been Changed My New Number Is [protected]
And email ID Is [email protected]
Please register Now My Vc Number is [protected]

My Name is Tushar Malik and My Dish TV ID No.[protected]

I have complaint that I have lost my old mobile no. [protected]

In future my process in your company with new mobile no.[protected]. So please update my new mobile no. in your system.

Tushar Malik

Jagjit Singh

My Name is Mr. Vikas Gulab Kumbhar. My DishTV ID No.[protected]

Mr. Vikas Kumbhar.
Dear Sir/Madam
My Name is Mr. bharat.N Ravat, My DishTV ID No.[protected] my old mobile no.[protected]

In future my process in your company with new mobile no. [protected]...
So please update my new mobile no. in your system.
my email [email protected]

Mr. bharat N Ravat
my vc number is [protected], i have informed my mobile number as [protected], in the system my account it displays as [protected]

pls rectify it as [protected] (if you have no habit of using country code).

further i want to subscribe star cricket channel. kindly add to my list of channels.

my email address is [email protected]

My Name is Mr. Vikas Gulab Kumbhar. My DishTV ID No.[protected]

my email address [email protected]

Mr. Arbind ghosh

My Name is Mr. Yusuf Malangasab Mulla. My DishTV ID No.[protected]

Mr. Yusuf Mulla.
My name is Moied Ahmed Khan, My Dish tv no is [protected] it is in the name of Javed with mobile no [protected], Kindly change it to my name and new mobile no [protected]. email [email protected]

Thanks & Regards

Moied A. Khan
my name is ramhater nagar .my dis tv vc no [protected] my old number is lost kindly change my mobile nember my new mobile no. [protected] and [protected]
my name is manab kumar mudoi, My Dish tv vc no is [protected] my old no is lost kindly change my new mobile no.[protected]and [protected]

My Name is Shrikrishna Ninaji Kharate and My DishTV ID No.[protected]

S.n.Kharate
email:[email protected]
I Sri GOUTAM CHARAN MOHAPATRA, VC NO-[protected] a FTA subscriber, request to change my old mobile No-[protected] and add my new mobile No as [protected] in my dish TV account.
With Regards
I Sir PRADIP PATRA. VC NO-[protected] a SUBSCRIBER, REQUEST TO CHANGE MY OLD MOBILE NUMBER & NEW MOBILE NO AS [protected] IN MY DISH TV ACCOUNT. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE...

My Name is Kaiwalya Krishnakumar Bilolikar and My DishTV ID No.[protected]

change my RMN TO THIS mobile no. [protected]. So please update my new mobile no. in your system.

kaiwalya kulkarni