[Resolved]  DTDC — non-serviceable area

Being an eBay user I get lots of packages delivered by couriers from the eBay sellers successfully.
Only ONE company -DTDC refuses continuously to bring the packages to my door, although price of delivery is included in eBay charges I must pay.
The DTDC calls me to come and pick the packages up at the office (8 km away!) myself, stating that my area is NOT SERVICED.
When I asked how that is determined where they do and do not deliver, no answer was given...

Goa is not an urban state, does not even have CITIES, only a FEW SMALL TOWNS the rest is all villages...When I complained to the head office, I was AGAIN told my area is not serviceable, no explanation given.
The last call I recieved from DTDC was from another office, in Panjim, 30 km away, wich means
a charge of 600 rupees for taxi to pick up a 168 rupee item, or to take 2 buses to go and 2 to come back, taking about 5 hours...
WHAT KIND OF A "COURIER" IS IT? WHY IS IT NOT BANNED YET, ACCORDING TO THE NUMEROUS< ENDLESS COMPLAINTS WRITTEN?
AND HOW IS A DELIVERY AREA IS DETERMINED, IF Blue Dart, or Professional Courier, for exemple, HAVE NO PROBLEM DELIVERING TO MY ADDRESS IN 2 DAYS AS A RULE?
Please, give me advice, somebody, what I can do to put this courier out of it's mysery and out of business, to save so many people from their mysery?

Comments

DTDC VERY POOR SERVICE
this is really worst courier delivery company i have seen each n every time same problem is happens with me i think they are not interested to do business, they are taking as a joke only, but because of that other persons who is sending some packages and other side who is waiting for packages has wasted their time and money on that... really sham full # DTDC.

I also Notice that this is really worst company I have seen, while other shipping company delivering courier on my address .
sender are wasting money by sending through DTDC Please dont send any package through DTDC.Worst Company.

I faced the same issue and i was sure that my address is servicable. I received one of the DTDC shipment at the same address few months back only. I escalated this to DTDC managing director and pointed out about my previous shipment reference. It seems that these people are lazy and don't even want to work.
Delivery executive also told me that DTDC office is near to my place and was not sure why it was not delivered yet.
Finally after a long wait time, I got my shipment today.
this is really worst courier delivery company (Lost My Diwali festival)

When Amazon is able to deliver my goods at the door, why is DTDC marking my area as non serviceable?
My package is not delivered yet

I faced the a issue and i am sure that my address is servicable. I received one of the DTDC shipment at the same address few months back only.

My consignment number is M03952293

Help me to deliver my parcel please asap.

DTDC Courier & Cargo