[Resolved]  DTDC Courier — SHORT MATERIAL RECEIVED

I HAVE SEND THREE SHAREES THROUGH DTDC COURIER NO.F02960652 BUT WHEN WE RECEIVED THERE WAS TWO SHAREES AND PACKET WAS FULLY SHIELD.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

LOST MISSING DOCKET CONSIGMENT ARTICLE PARCEL ITEM

I am from pune on verge of losing an article sent by DTDC courier service to Mumbai. Its been 17 days now the article has reached no where, several callings to customer care and only answer I get is “the article is coming back due to short address” but the address was mentioned absolutely right and crystal clear on the article.

This is really a frustrating and very annoying experience for me with DTDC

Now I am middle of big email communication thread between DTDC officials, who are still searching and hung in the process finding my article.

After requesting again and again to take this matter on priority and deliver my item back to me ASAP, absolutely no response.

Sometime it looks so funny to me that I am begging DTDC to return my own article, but by now I am starting to believe that they don’t have it anymore, some of there people might have stolen it.

As these days they are only recruiting Thieves in there company.

Most of the Indian people are starting to think these DTDC people are not trustworthy anymore and these thinking will multiply more with time on brand failing to deliver quality service.

Also customer service guys promised to respond in 24 hrs but don’t get back even in 48hrs and I am really feeling sorry for myself why I choose DTDC at 1st place when in pune I got all big courier giants like first flight, blue dart, Aramax etc they might be little expansive but important thing is that at least your goods will be delivery satisfactory and now I even started to think that Speed post seems to be a better option then choosing DTDC Indian post might be slow like tortoise but will eventually win the race in steady and consistence way.

It’s been bad starting of year 2008 with a loss of RS 2500/- and that too with brand like DTDC.

I request you guys not to send articles or parcels through DTDC because they have employed all big stealers in there company.
I had booked one letter on 14th from chennai to Kolkata. It was just delivered to Chennai airport on 17th. Indian Post is better than that. DTDC should be black listed.
my name is sajeel kader i send my house items dress mobile and sony dslr camera
camera is missing from my box i talk with mumbai office they tell claim and i talk with kerala office they are not respond i had ask them to check the cctv camera in ware house first they say we have camera after that say is not working what i must do no idea
G 90800229