Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard — Leakage in candle!

sir/madem,
please amc card terms&condisation for ro system rivea model &charge
thanks

Comments

I have purchased an aquaguard i-nova 2 months back ( Cust.id # [protected] ). As Iam moving out of Bangalore I had called up the Customer Care and requested them to deinstall and install it at my friend's place. The request was made on the 24th of Jan'08. Today is 28th Jan'08,and have followed up with them for a no. of 8 times today. I haven't recieved any reply from them yet. Iam vacating my place tonight by 8 p.m. If this is the service provided by Eureka Forbes, then kindly advice me as to what exactly should I do now.

EF — Leakage

This is Thulasi doss from Hosur,
I brought a Total RO system from Eureka Forbes on end of March '09 from banglaore sales guy, thinking to provide pure driking water to my family . After installed 1 to 2 days we found that thier is WATER leakge from bottom side, and parrally i had registerd complaint regarding this, in your website.

And simo i have frequently follow up with sales man, Regional office and service guy regarding serviceing. I will give the that nos.

Sales man : 1)Ramachandran - [protected],
2) Forgot his name which no given by ramachandran : [protected]
3) reginal No :[protected]
4)Office No :[protected] but

There is no responce from your sales and service guys (i have lost patience with sales /service guys. lying is first habit of these people, last ~60 days 1 to 2 calls per week, and they say they are coming .when?? some times he took mobile and said wrong no but i liesten ring tone is same( Tamil song).

After 3 months i got ( Not from eureka forbes) local phone no, Mr.Senthil Kumar [protected]. And he has sent his service guys to my home, and found and they accept, that leakage from membrane unit which is manufacturing defect .

Mr. Senthil kumar is telling that, he is having only autharity to replace the membarine .

But as a customer i m telling that i need replacement unit very shortly.

Please look into this and help in resolving .

R.Thulasidoss
Ph no : [protected]

Note : Request your people to look your web site regarding complaints.

AquaGuard — Leakage

Our aquaguard water filter not working properly since last week please send any mechanic to repair properly ..as soon as possible .

Thanks & Regards