[Resolved] Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total Sensa — Supply of old / used unit
I bought a "Aquaguard Total Sensa" (Sl No BD[protected] water purifier from their franchise Dinesh Enterprises in Yamuna Nagar on 5 Dec 2008 (Bill No 9870).
As I stay in Dubai, I specifically choose their latest table top model with best technology currently available.
My wife brought it here yesterday night. Upon opening the pacakage this smorning I noticed the following:
1) The unit is definitely not brand new as all the body bears fine scatches all over (it looks like a display unit or a demo piece used by their sales staff has been supplied).
2) There is no "User Manual" in the package (in fact there is no paper at all inside).
3) All the filters are installed on the unit except one (RO filter).
I always thought of Eureka Forbes as a highly professional company but they have let me down completely.
At this point, my minimum expectations from them are:
1) Arrange to send me the "User Manual" by courier or e-mail immediately.
2) Provide me a copy of step by step "Installation Guide" to enable me to make the unit operational.
3) Provide me a suitable compensation for supplying a used / old unit.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|