[Resolved] Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total Sensa — Supply of old / used unit
PParveen Kumar Vij
I bought a "Aquaguard Total Sensa" (Sl No BD[protected] water purifier from their franchise Dinesh Enterprises in Yamuna Nagar on 5 Dec 2008 (Bill No 9870).
As I stay in Dubai, I specifically choose their latest table top model with best technology currently available.
My wife brought it here yesterday night. Upon opening the pacakage this smorning I noticed the following:
1) The unit is definitely not brand new as all the body bears fine scatches all over (it looks like a display unit or a demo piece used by their sales staff has been supplied).
2) There is no "User Manual" in the package (in fact there is no paper at all inside).
3) All the filters are installed on the unit except one (RO filter).
I always thought of Eureka Forbes as a highly professional company but they have let me down completely.
At this point, my minimum expectations from them are:
1) Arrange to send me the "User Manual" by courier or e-mail immediately.
2) Provide me a copy of step by step "Installation Guide" to enable me to make the unit operational.
3) Provide me a suitable compensation for supplying a used / old unit.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Eureka Forbes - Faulty Product of Eureka Forbes Dr Aquaguard NRICH HD RO+UV+MTDS water purifier
[Resolved] Eureka Forbes - Dr. Magna RO UV NXT HD
[Resolved] Eureka Forbes - Recd defective product
[Resolved] Eureka Forbes - 6-monthly water filter maintenance overdue since april 2020- no positive response
[Resolved] Eureka Forbes - vacuum cleaner trendy