[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total Sensa Smp+ — Faulty machine and horrible customer service

I am not sure if anyone else has faced this problem before.

I recently purchased an Aquaguard Total Sensa with SMP+ 10 days ago in Chennai. When the service engineer came for the installation, he found that the auto cut off is not working and the unit needs to be replaces. I was delivered another new unit next day and the service engineer completed the installation. Within hours of installation there were leaks near to the tap.

After a week o[censored]sing it, the auto cut off failed again in the new machine and water started overflowing. Few hours later, the entire unit started malfunctioning.

I called up the customer care number and explained the problem to that guy and I was assured that a Cheif executive would visit me first thing in the morning. After waiting till noon, when I called up the customer care again, there was no proper response from them. When I called up the sales guy who sold this crap to me, he said he will send someone and didnt even answer my subsequent calls. Then I spoke with to the regional head. Without even trying to understand my probel, she said that she would send someone to attend this issue.

This product is a total crab. There are lot of quality issues. I am not sure if these are brand new or refurbrished machines. This defenitely is not work for 18K.

Customer care is totally irresponsible. (I have faced lot if issues during the installation itself).
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Aquaguard Sensa — Service substandard

Aqua guard Sensa,
Both the commercial terms agreed upon and the Technical expertise where in they eliminate the already existing part of the equipment is very bad enough to make them fit enough to face the music in a consumer court.

Eureka Forbes Address