[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes Ltd — PF amount

I have resigine Eureka Forbes Ltd in Oct 2001 and till today I am not received my PF deposit amount. Please help

Sanjay Kumar

amount. Please help

regard
pankaja sahoo
nayagarh(orissa)

i resigned eureka forbes ltd in september 2010. and till I am not receiving my pf.
dear sir,

i want to know my pf account no.

soma pal[protected]
my code no was 9043591. i want to know my pf account no.
dear sir,

my code was 9043591. i resigned eureka forbes ltd. in sep`2010. my joining date was 1st feb`2010. till i`m not receving my pf. my posting was saltlake cal-6 kolkata westbengal under of swastik dey as a customer sales, department of security system.

from
soma pal
[protected]@johalgroup.com

I have resigine Eureka Forbes Ltd in may 2014and till today I am not received my PF deposit
amount. Please help

regard
kaluram parihar
gwalior
mp
Please provide my pf account detail with final details.

Rakesh khanduri