[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes Ltd — Water Purifier Leakage Problem

I have purchased one Water Purifer – Band- Infinity in the month of October 09, 2 months back, from your company. Since beginning I have been facing problem and this is having problem of Water Leakage from its body.

I have logged complaints several times at your Call Centre No[protected] . After 2-3 complaints , one service person came and promised again to come next day to fix the problem, but did not turn up. Phones at your Head Office at East Of Kailsh, Delhi at Nos 32681097 and 32681124 return as Switched Off.

My Complaint No is[protected]

I again logged on to this call centre and this time call centre guy gave me no of one Service Centre[protected]. No body picks at this No in Delhi.

Will anybody tell me how to get this machine replaced as this is giving problem right from Beginning.

If I don’t get reply , I will have no option and will move to Consumer Forum, ISI Institution and other appropriate forum.

Pls help and be true to your service claims.

Sandeep Gupta