[Resolved]  Fastway — Not able to watch channels

Hi i am Amit Sharma My address is HL 402 Phase 9 Mohali . Mobile no. [protected]
I am using the fastway connection since 2 months . Since a long time approximatey 2 months i am not able to recieve some Channels like Discovery channel ,Cartoon Network,UTV Bindass,Set max and many more. one error appears on the TV screen Error 109- if you are unale to reciev this channel contact this no.[protected] VC[protected]See the attached photograph) . I have registered the complaints many times almost 20-25 times but these people are harrassing me. i tried to contact[protected] as well as i have visited the office which is in sector 34 A Chandigarh. Before they told me that it will rectified soon i have to switch on my set top box. i kept my box on for a week but there was no response . When i told them that i am going to take them to court they said do whatever you can do.

Not able to watch channels

Comments

Hi. Myname is kritika and i am residing in Gokal nagal majitha road..i have confronted same problem. we are not getting even single english movie channel except for UTV action. it is really frustating as the number which is provided to the vewers for registering complaint is never in service. and one more thing, is set top box compulsory onlu in Amritsar as per the rules of Indian govt, or State govt. because as far as i know (and i am pretty sure about it) every other city and state is getting proper cable service with or without set top box.
to me it seems a cheap trick to monopolise the cble market in amritsar.
We are in Joshi Colony, Amritsar. Our cable network is not working properly for the last more than 12 days. Several channels are not coming. Since yesterday, all channels have stopped. We have a set up box also. Despite complaining to[protected], there is no improvement.
Hi team im jasbir singh Res adress H.no 11/237 teachers street Tarn-Taran. My set top box is not working properly. I registered complaint at [protected] twice, but without any conformation your team clise my complaint. My complaint no. is[protected] on 25. Apr and[protected] on 28 apr.. But still im facing same problem, no cable operator visited to solve bad signal prob.. Really very very bad service provider... I think i've to changed my cable con. ...
hi am munish from doraha ludhiana we are using fast way cable from long time but from 1 month fast way not providing NDTV india news chenel and today after my telephone discussion they are saying pls pay Rs 15 extra for NDTV india..sir this is very bad thing we have been given all amount of cabel for 1 year in advanced and now we are facing this types of problems, and even after so much call still we are not watching SONY SIX chenel which is new sports chanel...pls take some strong action on fast way cabel in doraha
i am living in new pawan nagar amritsar there is problem in signal in many channels there is no signal np signal in color ptc zee tv etc

FastWay Transmission Phone