FastWay Transmission
Fastway Transmission Pvt. Ltd.

FastWay Transmission Customer Care

Fastway Transmission Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

FastWay Transmission related photos (48)

FastWay Transmission Complaints & Reviews

Mihir Lawaniya on Oct 10, 2020
LCO is provide very poor service in this area and they don't give there aadhar card photo copy, acount no., for proof. please take some action on it. And the name of LCO was with respect Mr.Ajay pal singh . Phone no. are [protected], [protected]

[Oct 10, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Simerjot1 on Oct 10, 2020
    I got installed a new ( I am not sure whether the dealer installed a new connection or duped me by installing an old connection ) fastway transmission connection at my address h.no. 26, Mohindra Colony, Amritsar, 143001, Punjab in the month of Nov. 2019 and paid the security amount of RS. 1199/- for SD STB box. Details as follows
    STB ID: 4C0D9556, . CA ID: [protected]
    Now in the month of Oct 2020 I requested for discontinuation of connection and requested for the refund of security ( as the dealer informed at the time of installation that security is 100% refund able with in a year of installation) send the message to dealer on 1/10/2020 and made the online/telephonic request on fastway site on 2/10/2020 my complaint no. Is 4512269. I am ready to hand over the setup box back to dealer but company refused to refund my security deposit amount. Kindly help me in the same.
    details of complainent
    Name: Simerjot Singh
    Mob.no - [protected]
    Address: h.no 26, Mohindra Colony, Amritsar, 143001, punjab

Updated by Simerjot1 Oct 12, 2020
    Getting no response from the company

Simerjot1 on Oct 10, 2020
      STB ID: 4C0D9556, . CA ID: [protected]

FastWay Transmission — new local operator harassment

moneycable on Sep 27, 2020
        Complaint no 1 : [11 sept 2020]

Complaint : our cycle for cable payment is always 15th of every month, but...

FastWay Transmission — Given connection to other from my cable wire

Singhfateh on Sep 16, 2020
        My MAC - 18550F4330A7
        I shifted my house to new location within a vicinity with same cable operator at zirakpur punjab....

Jasmine Chopra on Aug 24, 2020
        Hello Sir,
        With due respect, I jasminechopra want to say that I live in plahi gate bhullarai road street no 8 phagwara. Sir ur fastway network worker came to collect the payment but due to some circumstances we were unable to pay the money but told him to come next day collect the money but he was not coming and cut the connection of few channel. This kind of behavior is not acceptable and unprofessional. Kindly accept my request otherwise we will disconnect your service. Thank you.

[Aug 24, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

FastWay Transmission — Against cable tv

Amn0211 on Aug 23, 2020
          I am amanpreet
          And i am from kurukshetra haryana.
          My complete address is 1093/24akash nagar salarpur road kurukshetra.br...

FastWay Transmission — cable not working from last week and bad service of cable operator

Robin1997 on Aug 12, 2020
          Dear i robin kumar resident of ward no 3 near forest colony dehra gopipur kangra himachal pradesh. My cable is not working...

Hhkiutf on Jul 25, 2020
          Hello sir my name is rishab am living in dhanash chandigarh sir i have fast way (Fast way) cabil contioun sir am do not use cabil before 5 month because lock down is alert so way your employe ask me money when you paid because am do not use your service that's time so sir i don't have money i can't paid that chargeus please do something because he do not active my cabil

[Jul 25, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Cabal operator name rudra vision dhanas shop.no 3, 4 CHANDIGARH

Manish Sawariya on Jul 19, 2020
            Sir my box is not working then operator take my box in april and till now they are not replacing or not giving my cable box.

[Jul 19, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Devinder Gupta on Jul 15, 2020
              Signal is not coming. 104 is the code shown.

[Jul 15, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

FastWay Transmission — worst service ever | fastway

mk01 on Jul 10, 2020
                Almost 15 days completed, no any care of customers from your team. That situation is completed frustrating for us. Due to...

Nanu Arora on Jul 1, 2020
                Dear sir
                I am facing problem from fastway channel again & again.

I also called my local cable operator but he is not responding and he used wrong words for me.

Recently i had registered my complaint regarding non-working of my cable. My complaint is register on my number [protected] yesterday. Attendant assured me your problem will be sorted out within 6 hours. Today i called again, but problem is same. They are giving time again. I told to attendant that i will file complaint in consumer court against this harassment. Attendant ms shubham told no problem.

This problem was also in last month. That time it was sorted out after five days.

Thanks with regards

Dr nanak arora

[Jul 01, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

FastWay Transmission — pathetic service provide by fast way cable operator. [Resolved]

Jeevan_02 on Jun 28, 2020
                  I am using fastway cable service in patiala (Punjab) since last 11 month. I am regular requesting fastway team to fix my cable...

Jyoti Anuj Chaurasia on Jun 9, 2020
                  Your cable operator has been charged full amount 1300/- of new setup box and he install the old setupbox on amount of new box in march but still today he said we don't have a new box now choice is yours u want a box otherwise i will cut the connection. Plz rply of this situation

[Jun 09, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Ur fastway cable company not giving a setupbox cable operator told me in sector 49 D Chandigarh

arunpanditji on May 27, 2020
                    My name is arun kumar sharma, i give 370 rupees for cable tv every month, but even after that i am not getting the service right.
                    And if i call their service number, they do not pick up.
                    Sometimes i also call but do not pick up, and even if pick up the call, they do not come to correct it, this is their attitude every time.
                    Now you tell me what i do?
                    Stbid- 4c00db08
                    Mob-[protected]

[May 27, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dspjalandhar on May 24, 2020
                      Hello.,
                      I m being forced to pay the monthly rent for the month of april 2020 i. E the curfew period.
                      I had not used the service as the box is installed in my working premises and further my cable operator had switch off my box for that particular period.
                      I had to call him to start it again in may 2020

He is harrasing me again and again to pay for that period.. Plz help me out

Damandeep singh

[May 24, 2020] FastWay Transmission customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Robin Ali on May 5, 2020
                        Dear sir
                        In my area all fastway set up is not working
                        Local cable operator is not available in India. RF cable banded by government but in my area 5 months to working analog RF cable plz take action
                        And plz find the attachments
                        Thank's &Regards
                        Robin
                        Mob [protected]

fw set up box is not working
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

FastWay Transmission — stb is not working after paying bill in advance

Sapna01 on May 3, 2020
                          This is to inform u that our concern area cable operator m/s channii cable has not provided the proper service. Every time...

FastWay Transmission — complaint against cable operator channel cable haibowal kalan ludhiana

Ankitjuhi on May 3, 2020