First Flight Couriers Pvt Ltd — Non receipt of pan card

In the site of Income Tax Department, it shows that My PAN Card has been delivered on 27 Nov 09 on my address but still I have not received my pan card.

Note
In the NSDL site it shows that my pan PAN Card delivered vide First Flight Courier Pvt Ltd Airway Bill No. B55526866.

Comments

Jai Mata Di.

On the internet income tax site shows that my PAN card has been delivered on 24 April 2006 vide airway bill no.ZB5803019 but still i have not received my pan card.

Please update me as early as possible.Thanks in advance.

Sandeep sharma S/O Sh.D.D.Sharma R/O H.No.131/1 Sanjay Nagar, Jammu.Pin 180010.Mob:[protected].
hi
this is amit kumar from delhi one month ago i made a pen card but not yet received my aknolidgenment no-[protected]
pls update my pen card ststious and my way bill no is [protected]
I sandhyaranimula from hyderabad the INCOME TAX people has couriered my PAN Card to First Flight Couriers Pvt Ltd my bill no :ZB1950764 please deliverd as early as possible
AJAY PRATAP SINGH

In the site of Income Tax Department, it shows that My PAN Card has been delivered on 15 Nov 2013 on my address but still I have not received my pan card.
Sir I am sathishkumar my pancard dispatched from income tax department in 07.06.2014 but still I have not received my pan card ...
pls update my pan card current status ...thaks for advance

my air way bill no

kovilur village
cheyyar tk
thiruvannamalai dist
contact no [protected]

courier not being recived at kubroos.

We haven't received two courier send from vishakapatnum on 3rd and 7th february 2015 having docket no-a991b1495111 and a991b1495157.to be delivered at kubroos metal works, kadipur industrial area, gali no-8, gurgaon.(haryana)

not received my post

Consign no. D991Q0362133 show delivered but it is not meet to me, perhaps delivered to wrong person, kinkindly ininquiry [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

courier not received due to First flight laziness

I had ordered with order number PJIN002875 from Photojaanic which has been shipped to my delivery address by Shipper :First Flight with Docket No:M45647966...full details are in attached photo
Dear sir/madam,
I, Debasis Roy, residence of 11/1B, Roy Para Road, Kolkata 700050, my pan card has been delivered on 06.08.2016. but I cannot receive my pan card. My bill no. B[protected].
So, I tequest to you as early as posible deliver my pan card.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Debasis Roy
ph no. [protected]

On the internet income tax site shows that my PAN card has been delivered on 24 April 2016 vide airway bill no B[protected] but still i have not received my pan card.

Please update me as early as possible.Thanks in advance.
Dharavath Vinod Kumar