[Resolved] Ford Figo — Highly dissatisfied by the dealership​'s car service

praveen.delhi

I had brought my Ford Figo (HR26BG0264), to your South City Ford's Noida Sector -2 workshop for it's Second Free Service on 25/02/2011. The service engineer noted down the my complaints and assured that it will be fixed. I had few complaints like Rear Drum Making Noise, Clicking sound near the dashboard, Gear shift hard to move, Suspension Noise etc.
I got the delivery of the vehicle in the evening but found that the issues were not fixed.

For your information :
1. I had made same complaints before.
2. I did not get a feedback call.

It's funny how the customer has to pay and sign a box on the bill whichsays "Received Vehicle With Satisfaction" without even getting a chanceto check the vehicle.

I can't keep bringing the vehicle back for the same complaints.I will really appreciate if someone can look into this and fix it once and for all.

Yours Sincerely,
Praveen Kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2017
Dealership shutdown. I guess complaint is closed now.

Comments

Hi I purchase ford figo UP78-CD-2154 from swarn ford kanpur.I am not satisfied with service. I diposit my car for first service with some problem break not proper working smoothly.But they deliverd my car as it is without solved my problem and charged Rs 2008/- agaist free service and not given any paiment receipt.Next day again we diposit my car for the same problem then they change front wheel disk and say this is manufacture prob.
No accessories avlable in your show room till date I cant use my stereo through usb due to data cable which is not avlable in your auth. show room.

Harjinder Singh
15/4 Pili Colony Govind Nagar
Kanpur
Contact : [protected]
I have been fighting with both the Ford dealer and Ford India for an year now and the response that I have been having all along is that there are no issues with teh car and it is good as per Ford India standards. Does this mean that We Indians are substandard when compared to americans. We need to create a strong lobby to fight these corporate entities who do not care and neither understand the Indian customers and nor the Indian roads and conditions. I am planning to sell my car rather than fight through the consumer court.
"The attitude of sales dealer as well as service dealer is rude".They never listen .They deliver what they like and leave with NO OPTION to their customers.Initially i use to promote this car but after first service (so called FREE SERVICE) I started hating my car rather. I am putting this comment for manufacturer of FORD-FIGO car who might not be aware of the their precious customer's pain. Request kindly feel the pain of a medium class customer who own your lovely manufactured car who bought this car after so many sacrifices on financial/personal front.
I hope some one from FORD-India will act immediately to serve their customers better & better..
M. Rais
Lucknow
My Ford figo car is not giving average i have dielsel titanium figo and after second service average has gone down to 11 kmpl i am shocked i want some one from ford india immediately to contact me as this is pathetic ...[protected] singh a

I am sorry to hear your difficulties with your ford car. Even i have the worst experiences with ford and its service people. I am updating and contacting people having trouble with ford. Can you pls add me to your Facebook and update all your issues in there. here is my link for that. I believe we can fight against ford. Pls help us to give more awareness to people.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remesh Joseph
[email protected]
Dear I have ford figo car. this car is not give not good avrage. plz cont me [protected].

iresponsible behavior of service center

Didn't got delivery of my car since 1 week .worst service and no response from ford

+91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India - 603204