Apollo Tyres Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Apollo Tyres

Having problems with Apollo Tyres ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Tyres customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Tyres reviews & complaints (376)

I had purchased New Hundai Aura car from Fare deal Hundai show room on Oct 20.I have faced multiple punctures and air leaking on side of rim in Quantity -03 Apollo Amajor 4G tyre.Out of 5 tyres o3 tyres have multiple punctures though car is running inside good defence roads.We are not hoping this type of service from your company.Please redress the issues.
Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tyre got punctured and when i went to get the puncture repaired they told me that this tyre will not run as the metal wires...
    Sir/Mam,
    I had sent a bubbled tyre of my maruti suzuki baleno car (item size 19S/ssR16) ( PIR no. 92759) for exchange...
    Date of incident - 28/11/2021
    side puncture its a manufacture defect
    refund or return
    Nov 30, 2021
    Updated by Yogesh Dukare 9545
    Vijay Dange
    [protected]@gmail.com

My tyre is get blast and broken at two places at side way, as shown in pic.
      Recpt no. - [protected],...
      I bought a new baleno Zeta in November 2019, and before completion of three thousand kms. two of the tyre burst on different...
      I brought new Baleno car on 09.05.2018 with Apollo tyres. on 02, 10, 2021 i took my car from outstation (margao to cancona)....
      Sir/Mam,
      Team,

I got Apollo tyres fitted from the company on my Maruti Swift which is a 2016 model.
      After clocking 21000 kms the car started producing a strange noise from the tyres. I got it thoroughly checked from 2 different Maruti dealers and outside mechanics as well but there was no issue with the wheel balancing, shockers etc
      But the noise didn't go. Then Maruti dealership told me that the tyres are of poor quality and when I qouted that these are company fitted tyres then they did a U turn with their statement.
      Now the tyres have got an uneven wear tyre and has troubled me a lot.
      Please help me with this issue.
      Apollo Tyres Customer Care's response
      We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide your contact number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.
      Apollo Tyres

It has been a pathetic experience with my Apollo tyre and hyundai. I purchased my grand i10 nios in the month of october 2020....
        Maruti Baleno --- 2020 Model, This incident took place on dated[protected] coming along with family on highway mid night frt...
        I purchased a new car in April, 2021 and all 4 Apollo tyres have developed cracks out of which 1 got burst while driving....
        मैं अनिल पांडेय सन 2018 में स्वराज नया ट्रेक्टर लिया...
        I brought apollo tubeless tyre from NEW VISHAL TYRE SERVICE 52 municipal market connaught place new delhi 110001, now he is...
        Hi tyer get flury like bubble
        Your agent say it was impact and all
        Thats
        Gadhe me gadi gyi hai islea hit hua hai
        To kya tyer itna kmjor hota hai aplogo ka ki gadi ke tyer ghr pe rakhe kya?
        Your all tyre is build quality is very low
        Apollo Tyres

Kia sonet's tyre got torned itself at home, and in warrant tyre got changed if there is any manufacturing defect, but engineer talking to me in abusive language when i told him that i am complaining in consumer care, so now what is the meaning of warranty ? And its been 15 days since my tyre got torned, and today they called apollo tyre dealer and told that the tyre has been rejected, your tyre can't be changed in warranty, its been 8 months only, warranty period is also not completed .
          Apollo Tyres

I purchased brand new car indus motor nilambur.. Wegot family thiruvananthapuram... Just 40 kilometor highway tyre is cutt side.. Then my friend told me check all tyre then I check all tyre bulged... I got Indus motor our team checking this not compalaint this joint very badly told me
            Oct 8, 2021
            Only 4000 kilometor..
            August buying car
            5 tyre same condition
            Ather switch me check not show

We tried to reach you over this contact number but it was Invalid so kindly provide your alternate contact number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.

Apollo Tyres

I puchased my car Kia Sonet on 04/12/2020 and after 3500 kms clocked and the tyre got cracked so i complain in kia, after apollo agency porbandar say me i change a tyre, but after 4 month no change my Tyre. contact me [protected]
              Apollo Tyres

My car harrier zx+ black edition tyer got bust on march 2021 the now 10 oct 2021 got msg to collect the refund the service people say its sent my mistake to me advice
                Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                please advice me to legal proceed. the images are below

Dear Customer, Your comp No [protected] is accepted against payment of Rs 8946.00 incl of tax (If applicable, tube & flap will be charged separately) Offer valid up to 15 days - Apollo Tyres
                Apollo Tyres Customer Care's response, Oct 6, 2021
                You can also mail us on [email protected]
                You can also call us on 1800-212-7070

Apollo Tyres — Unethical behaviour and tyre cracked

I puchased my car venue on 23/02/2021 3914 kms clocked and the ture got cracked after getting it inspected the dealership...