Apollo Tyres Ltd

Ernakulam District
Kerala
India - 682031

Good

Apollo Tyres related photos (88)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Apollo Tyres Photos

Apollo Tyres Complaints & Reviews

It was a very bad experience with Apollo Tyres where I am not able claim on Brand New tyre Which is only 45 days old and ran...

I purchased new Creta having Apollo tyres and one of them alnac 4g cuted itself and not entaintained by Apollo tyres.
My 5 months old alnac 4g cured itself and not entertained by Apollo tyres
Apr 06, 2021

Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide your mobile number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.

Dear sir/madam
    I am not satisfied this Order item
    Order number [protected]
    Please replace items this item not My Ordered .any mistake your side so change my items???
    not contacts for Pickrr coustomer number
    Afajal ansari
    mobile number [protected]/[protected]@gmail.com
    Mar 27, 2021

Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We regret the inconvenience caused. If there is any concern related to Apollo tyres than kindly provide your mobile number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.
    Apollo Tyres

Hello sir/madam i having hyndai nios which i bought december 2021 but now tyre was bulging out kindly replace the tyre with the warranty. Thank you
      Mar 19, 2021

Apollo Tyres

Sir Im Rajendran i purchased A set of apollo tyre from MA tyre Trichy before 25 days. When i take my vehicle to TVS service...

Hi Team,

I have purchased a new car, I was travelling on Yamuna expressway using this Car. During that journey, I noticed that there was a cut on the front left tyre. This was really scary and insecure . When I raised this complaint to Apollo, they denied to replace the tyre and are not ready to take the responsibility.

Mar 10, 2021

Mar 10, 2021

Mobile to reach [protected]

Feb 25, 2021

Mobile number : [protected]

Sir

I have changed tyres in my bike and now it comes air the said tyres hence it is requested to change it and give me new tyres from your company

Feb 20, 2021

Apollo Tyres

Purchased 2 tyres APOLLO 215 /60 R16 ALNAC 4GS for my Brezza on 24-NOV-20 from M/s.Velocity Ludhiana
                One of the tyre...

I bought Apollo tyres 9 months back, it is swelled. If I return that, they say it wont cover under warrenty.
                FRUSTATED
                WORST TYRES, NEVER BUY THESE.
                Feb 06, 2021

Apollo Tyres

I purchased Baleno car on 1st Jan'20 and Tyre got damaged in Dec'20 and, raised to complaint to NEXA service center then they...
                  I took a 90/90 12 apollo actizip tyre which get large bubbles in one year to gugani tyres, Bhubaneswar on 6th january 2021....

I purcahsed a ciaz in 2018 and now my front tyre have a small cap like a addition. This is manufacturing mistake but apollo reject my complaint . My old complaint no is [protected]. Please resolve my complaint. This is very wrong.
                  Jan 13, 2021

Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide our mobile number so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.
                  Apollo Tyres

It was a very bad experience with Apollo Tyres where I am not able claim on Brand New tyre Which is under warranty. I Have Baleno Car which i bought last year and im facing issue in Tyre. and this tyre ran only 16k Km as am Facing Bubbles issue on Tyres. now apollo Company rejected My Claim due to tyre budged reason which is completely not acceptable. as thier executive Mr. katthik not even coming for quality check or understand the issue. and local dealer has done the check finally and as per Apollo Tyre executive instruction he just raised a complaint and rejected.

Lakshmi Narayana
                    Jan 11, 2021

Apollo Tyres

I puchased a pair of Apollo 4G 175/65/15 tyre for my car on 20.11/2020 . The car is used only for personal purpose . One tyre cut within 15 days of purchase. I contacted the vendor and he replied that tyre didn't have any warranty in this case .

I wonder while purchasing the Tyre, apollo and their authorised vendor told me about uncoditional warranty for 5 years, but when the tyre cut with in 15 days they refused everything. On my request, he sent the tyre to Apollo for replacement but the same was rejected.

I need to know from the company that what kind of material they used that their product didn't last for 15 days.

I am requested once again that, kindly do the needful and replace my Tyre asap.

Email;[protected]@gmail.com
                      M: [protected]
                      Vendor Name;- Bharat Tyre, Narnaul 123001
                      Jan 07, 2021

Pls call at
                      Ashish Goyal

Pls contact me to resolve my issue or I will proceed for any legal action.

No response is received from your side till date
                      What kind of customer service is this??

R/sir,
                        I m lodge a complaint regarding my car tyre appollo finac 4G 195/55/R/16 tyre no 05/19 blast at the time drive as on 01/12/2020. My car reading was 16200 at the time of incident.I m shocked when I received message from you for deposit Rs. 3371/- against claim.When I enquire it I know my claim passed only 50% because tyre is depriciate more than 25%.I think tyre depriciated only 20%.Today, I get replaced my tyre from you dealer after pay 3500/-.I requested to you enquire the matter and resolve my complaint ASAP.
                        Jan 05, 2021

Hi sir,

I am writing this regarding a tyre issue which i bought 3 months back from chengannur showroom. The...
                          I have buy Apollo tyre from savarkundla and shop name Bharat traders.

But in my tyre so many times air leakage...

Apolo tyre quality is very very bad, i have purchase new vehicle with Apolo tyre but, one day suddenly puncher and after some days tyre have bubbling problems, but Apolo agency not accepting complain, i am very disappointed from Apolo tyre service
                          Jan 01, 2021

Apollo Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly provide your mobile no/mail id so that we can connect with you at earliest possible.