Fiat India
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited ("FCAIAPL")

Fiat India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
FCA India Automobiles Private Limited, Benefice, 2rd Floor, Mathuradas Mill Compound, Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai City District

1 800 209 3428  (Road Side Assistance)

Fax:
Fax:

Customer Support

Service Assistance
[email protected]

Dealers

Good

Fiat India Complaints & Reviews

My car got stuck on hill station 3 days back due to clutch freeze while driving... Anyhow we saved but the pressure continues as we were with small kids and elderly parents...
We got road assistance and got repaired the car in Mohali jsl automobiles and after receiving the car just after 200 kms again the car got stuck and same issue clutch freeze...
Again same procedure and same harresment... Very very disappointing need to compliant to the company and need compensation for so much harrasment and expense incurred during the trip and loss of time and business
Jul 10, 2021

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint not resolved till date nor received any mails from the company as well sa consumer forum

My car is stuck from yesterday and i called fiat service centre but i got bad experience .. and i think its service mistake ! till now there is no responce from them !
    Nov 24, 2020

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to Celica Automobiles Pvt.Ltd. on 26/02/2020 as my Fiat Punto Car Regn No-WB-26R 5902 was not working after seeing...
      I have put my fiat linea car at rehoboth fiat tirunelveli service center on 11/08/2020 to repair it due to a leak in the engine...
      I own linea. I broke car's rear quarter glass. Approached sky moto at ubalenagar. Paid advance for glass. I was told that...
      I serviced my punto in srt fiat in coimbatore and took delivery and the very next day coolant oil was leaking and before the...

I have given my fiat to ramkay fiat in chennai perungudi to change new suspension. But they have done...
      We sent our car, punto, for full servicing and they gave us a receipt as well, but despite that the car is not running smoothly....
      Purchased a new vehicle on 14-may-2018. This vehicle runs hard and vehicle got stalled at 100kms speed suddenly causing a...
      Dear sir / madam,
      I am sorry to say that i mr sujit rahate a unproud owner of fiat punto evo multijet diesel 90 hp...
      Dear sir/madam,
      I had purchased punto evo black with a registration number tn 38 by 7783 (& vin no : mca11816e07057831hjz)...

My Fiat Linea number UP16AU1326 has extended warranty till May 2019.
      I recently travelled to Lucknow and had some pickup problems with my car and contacted the local Fiat dealer there - Classic Cars.

He did not have details of my extended warranty and charged me 2700 INR for the repairs which should have free of cost as per terms of extended support.

Request you to please look into this and get this cost reimbursed to me.

Divesh
      extended warranty
      Nov 27, 2018

Respected sir.

I, as a managing trustee, maniben p. Solanki, on behalf of savaiyanath bal education vikas mandir...
        Hi, i have fiat avventura tn02bb5294 orange colour, when i give it to for one side car is low problem. But when i received...

The fiat service centre in kerala is a monopoly market. They choose replacing parts than repairing in order to charge more and do not have capable technicians cos of which most of the repair is not done. The miniminum cost of servicing is very high compared to other automobile brands and further they also charge atrocious costs for providing various basic services.
        Apr 13, 2018

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I purchase new fiat punto new car fiat punto in nearby hometown Hamirpur Showroom 2yer ago All showroom closed in near my home town please attend my complaint and inform me immediately car service is due soon car is run 15000 km.

Hi friends,

This is the second time with in 2 years i have to raise a complaint for the vehicle that i no longer wish to own (Last time was a brake failure when driving), fiat avventura. However, this time it is not only the vehicle, it the so called service center who treat a customer like piece of [censored].

Note: the following issue was dealt by two of the service centers for ramkay, thoraipakkam and kattupakkam branch.

Please find the synopsis of the issue:

Received a call for service due and since i work for night shifts asked to arrange a pickup for vehichle.

Vehichle was picked the next day by driver from kattupakkam branch and the following issues were reported:

general oil and filter change
          wheel alignment & balancing
          waterwash
          door lock tight and hard to unlock the vehicle
          car key battery change
          abs & airbag error (Started a week before and vehicle was never used since had brake failure in the past)
          mild rattling noise in the right suspernsion when turning the vehicle at slow speeds (Say 10km - 20km)

The service advisor called me explained him the issue and said that all the issues are fixed except there is a problem with the suspension connecting rod and had to be replaced.
          The total service bill was 7000 inr for parts and 6000 inr for labor.
          Mentioned him that this was an issue in the past and was supposed to be replaced in this serice as promised in previous service.

What happened in the past?

The suspension stud was repalced once and i reported the same issue when i had a minor accident and took the vehicle to sevice center to get my windshield replaced.
          The service advisor mentioned that "i do not have the parts available now and will make sure you get it replaced in the next service."
          Since this is a very minor issue, i did not bother much.

Continuation:

The service advisor from kattupakkam branch said that they have worked on the issue and you can operated the vehicle with no issues.
          I got the vehicle delivered on march 23, 2018 at my office in dlf.
          After shift was over, i picked 4 of my friends dropped at home and car was parked at home for 5 days.
          My parents took the car to a marriage fuction and was driven by my sister husband who is an employee of nissan.
          He said that there seem to be major issue with the suspension and will full load there is no problem. However, if you drive the vehicle with 1 or two passengers there is a huge noise from both the suspension unit.
          I informed that this was a know issue and was suppose to be rectified and did not bother much.

I took the vehicle the next day to drop my wife and daughter in airport and in high ways the noise was much audible and guess what?
          The noise is not from one suspension, instead it was from both the suspension.
          I felt that the wheel will be ripped out of the vehicle, i was so scared that i drove the vehicle in 20km.
          I was so angry i called the service advisor at 7am after dropping them in airport however, no reponse.
          I sent him a message to call to discuss about the service. He called me at around 9.30 am and i was not furious, i patiently explained the situation to him and he said he will pick the car again to look in to the problem.

He called again and i explained him that this was a know issue and i've already raised this concern in the past to the thoraipakkam branch.
          He said he checked with the thoraipakkam branch and spoken to the service manager and can confirm that they have mention that there is a problem with the suspension and it was mentioned as a recommendation in their record.
          The next day around 11:30 am a driver picked the car again from thoraipakkam branch.

Thoraipakkam branch:

The person said that he will check and call back again.
          He called again said that there are a lot of vehicle to be delieverd and will look in to the problem tomorrow and i said ok.
          He called the next day april 7th, 2018 and said that the problem is not with one suspension it's with both the suspension and had to be repalced.
          I said clearly that the issue was not a big concern, it was only during slow speeds in right side and now you are claiming that it is in both.
          Since your car warranty expired on february 2018, you have to replace all and pay for the parts.
          I mentioned it was very very minor issue and it was reported earlier in your branch that is the reason a pick up was arranged from your service center.
          He now says that the last servcie advisor was mahesh, he is not with the company no more and he cannot retrieve the records.

Question to fiat:

how come one serive center advisor said that it was under recomendation and the other cannot see that information.
          if parts were not available in the previous service and if my vehicle warrant lapsed should the customer bare the expenses.
          if it was mentioned under recommendation why was the part not replaced? It logically explains that part not available was tampered by your advisors to mention under recomendations.
          when you report a very very minor issue with one suspesnion how the hell did i end up with issues in both the suspensions.
          are your mechanics trained by fiat or you pick street mechanics just to fill in the blank.

What next?

I will never ever (Trust me) pick the vehicle from the service center until either my issue with the suspension is resolved or my parts replaced as promised.
          I am happy if you can restore my vehicle to the previous condition before service. I can still live with the minor rattling noise in slow speeds.
          I want fiat to provide feedback to the service advisors and your mechanics.

After paying almost 10 lakhs now i had to commute using private cabs. I seriously didn’t understand your customer policy unsure of the maniac who designed? Would he know what is customer service is all about? If not please feel free to let me know, i will for sure take a training / coaching session on what is a true customer service is all about, please learn something from your competitors (The reason being in the past i had owned a suzuki swift & there was a very tiny problem around the wheel alignment, it was actually my mistake that i had reached the service station around 7:00 pm, the service engineer said it would least take 4-5 hours for the general service as well as few minor glitches that i had complaint about, i said i don’t think i would be able to spend such time as i’m on my way to my work, you know what would be the response from him? Which i didn’t even dream of, he said please leave the car here, we will provide you a spare vehicle which you can use to commute to work & we will have the vehicle ready the next day around 11am, i was astonished by his response & greatly impressed with the customer service.

After i have gone through all these hell hard times, if my financial situation would’ve been right i would for sure throw this vehicle & move on with a different competitor but unfortunately, i’m not in a position to shell out anything at the moment. So i would like to hear what would be the response from fiat for this chaotic experience…

Vinothkumar t
          Apr 08, 2018

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had got a little frightened about my car's (Fiat Linea) brakes last night as I felt they had become a little lose..kept trying "road side assistance" no.and other Customer Care nos.but all nos.were constantly busy...today morning when I finally got a call from their side, instead of asking about the car etc, first question asked was in which year u had purchased the vehicle..when I told 2009, they told "Sorry we can't help" as their policy covers vehicles purchased in the last 7 years alone and literally they kept the phone. SUCH POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED WITH OTHER BRANDS IN CAR. No matter which year, but I have purchased car from you so it becomes responsibility of Fiat company to provide any alternative solution to the situation I was in. I am shocked to know about the service provided by the company.
            Apr 07, 2018

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I own Fiat Linea Tjet. Its AC compressor failed in 21500 kms of drive. I went to dealer and they told that compressor to be replaced and cost will be Rs 45000. I contacted customer care. They are not responding. I lost trust in fiat vehicles. All the parts used inside are inferior in quality. Customer support also is very bad.

Vimal
            Chennai

Please consider this as a desperate attempt to get in touch with someone senior to be heard.

I will not bore you with the details. When i gave my fiat punto for servicing at landmark, mumbai, i noticed that paint under the boot has got scraped post the servicing. I brought this to the notice of the senior engineer at the point of delivery at my residence. I showed this to the person who delivered the car and shared a photo with the senior technician. This happened around last week of february. While picking up the vehicle, the pick up boy had taken sufficient snaps of the car which can be easily compared to the snap shared by me to understand the problem. However the service center does not seem to be bothered to do this simple investigation.

Since then i have been contacting landmark and the senior technician but there is no help here. Forwarding you certain emails that i have exchanged with the service call center. Most of the responses are highly templatized which are void of empathy and any attempt of problem resolution. Now when i call landmark, they point me to the fiat service team and when i send a mail to the fiat service team, i am told to wait till a respnse is received from the service center!!!

Value wise it may not be much. But a complete disregard to a customer complaint should certainly not be tolerated.
              Mar 16, 2018

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is jaikumar from erode, tamil nadu.. I bought punto evo 90hp on 20th feb 2018 in srt trans cars, coimbatore, tamilnadu. Very poor sale executives. No response from them aft sales.. They made a huge mistake in form 20 of my car. It results in wrong bhp, sedan instead of hatchback, wrong hypothecation bank name. Every thing wrong in my rc book coz o[censored]seless fellows carless. I spoke to agm and sales executives but no response from them, not attending my phone calls... Plzzzz don't give dealerships to these kind of nonsense it ill spoil ur reputation... I ill never go for fiat in my life again dis is the last one... Learn from maruti suzuki see how they handle their customer aft sales and service... But u people treating us like a dog. Aft getting full amount no response from u..
                Mar 09, 2018

Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 10 august 2017 i made 3rd service of my fiat punto evo car in hyson fiet service, kochi. At that time i asked for replacement of my car bumper, since it hit on a dog and crahed near right foglamp. I asked for cashless claim. The body shop technician/ manager checked car insurance and offered me cashless claim even it was taken from a non tie-up insurance brach of oriantal insurance. He said some foglamp are shortage and so they need to order it, which will take 10 days to arrive. So i agreed to come back for replacement once those shortage parts arrived; they also informed me that they will call me. But no one called me from the service center. 45 days later i called again to hyson service, but no one knows about it. So i booked a service and bring my car to the service center. I asked about the above offering and cashless claim. But they simply rejected it and asked me to pay full repair and replacement amount. I think that i was talked and got cashless repair offer from the body shop service manager (I forgot his name).

So i want clarification about the following questions.

1. Why they forget to call me after 10 day or arriving ordered parts?
                  2. Why they gave me false cashless offers if they can't provide if it was taken from different insurance branch? (Note: i showed insurance papers to him when they given me the offer)
                  Oct 09, 2017