Fiat India Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated May 12, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Fiat India

Having problems with Fiat India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fiat India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fiat India

Fiat India Website

Fiat India Head Office Address

FCA India Automobiles Private Limited, Benefice, 2rd Floor, Mathuradas Mill Compound, Lower Parel (W)
Mumbai City District

Fiat India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 209 5556

View more phone numbers

Fax

Fiat India reviews & complaints(301)

I had given my vehicle for replacing a faulty strut mount and after 40+days I heard that a couple of parts were changed but no information is been provided by the service center even after multiple email follow up.

No update on my vehicle from Fiat service center.

VTK Automobiles Private Limited
Plot No.2/291A and 2/291B, Audco Nagar,
Kattupakkam, Chennai – 600056....
Strut mount was changed recently in company but still issue is not resolved.
Service center agreed to change it on warranty but no update from the service center.

You can reach us on
+[protected]after 6.30 pm ist)...
Dear FCA,

I have purchased a Jeep Compass model S from KHT motors yeshwanthpur bangalore in the month of November 2021.

While Discussing the sale initially with the sales representative MR. Ravi.
Sales guy.

I was promised accessories (Rubber mats, mud flaps, and body cover)
But during the delivery i was given only rubber mats and mud flaps.

Now its passed 2 1/2 months...

Fiat India — Fiat Punto Evo - Diesel fuel filter warning

Diesel fuel filter was changed during service on 13 January 2022. Now there is a warning message "diesel fuel filter warning" video attached.

Vehicle Number:TN 23 CB 1473
Contact Mobile number: +[protected]
Email id: promoth.[protected]@gmail.com...
+1 videos
My car got stuck on hill station 3 days back due to clutch freeze while driving... Anyhow we saved but the pressure continues as we were with small kids and elderly parents...
We got road assistance and got repaired the car in Mohali jsl automobiles and after receiving the car just after 200 kms again the car got stuck and same issue clutch freeze...
Again same procedure and same harresment... Very very disappointing need to compliant to the company and need compensation for so much harrasment and expense incurred during the trip and loss of time and business
Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint not resolved till date nor received any mails from the company as well sa consumer forum

My car is stuck from yesterday and i called fiat service centre but i got bad experience .. and i think its service mistake ! till now there is no responce from them !
    Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to Celica Automobiles Pvt.Ltd. on 26/02/2020 as my Fiat Punto Car Regn No-WB-26R 5902 was not working after seeing my issue they said it might take some time and I was OK with that but since 7 months they wont bothered to communicate and cooperate with us.when we visit their place to know when will get it they said by end of September it will he done and will charge 30k for repairing that is also ok. But till now no communication from...
      I have put my fiat linea car at rehoboth fiat tirunelveli service center on 11/08/2020 to repair it due to a leak in the engine sump area and then received it back on 13.08.2020. Instead of replace the sump, the technician cut the one area (Near engine) and then welded it under the engine. It was done as not necessary to cut it. They have damaged my car and put a hole at the bottom of engine without my knowledge or permission.
      br...
      I own linea. I broke car's rear quarter glass. Approached sky moto at ubalenagar. Paid advance for glass. I was told that glass will be received in approx. 8 days. But i didn't received a call from service center even after more than 2 weeks.
      I called to check status & representative didn't have any update.

I called next week again to check then representative informed glass has received. Why i have to call again and...
      I serviced my punto in srt fiat in coimbatore and took delivery and the very next day coolant oil was leaking and before the service there is no problem likethis and then i called them and informed but they are telling me to bring the vehicle but i can’t start my vehicle so how i will go there i need a proper solution for this and service centre should recover my car problem...

I have given my fiat to ramkay fiat in chennai perungudi to change new suspension. But they have done faulty job and changed punto suspension to my avventura and damaged my whole axels. Now my car is jumping while ride even changed new suspension. This is ruined my whole car structure. My car is not moving gradually and struck very much while ride. I requested solve my problem to all fca support and raised complaint in...
      We sent our car, punto, for full servicing and they gave us a receipt as well, but despite that the car is not running smoothly. It shows messages like "check filter" and upon inspection it showed no signs of servicing, oil was not changed, nothing was done even though we were charged for it. We have paid a huge amount but have not got any results. Please look into the matter of these fake services....
      Purchased a new vehicle on 14-may-2018. This vehicle runs hard and vehicle got stalled at 100kms speed suddenly causing a accident. Fiat team didn't do a proper diagnosis and said vehicle is performing satisfactorily. This issue keeps repeating in this new vehicle and now the vehicle stopped moving causing fumes from the front braking system. After careful inspection now, its observed that the entire braking system, booster masters, abs system...
      Dear sir / madam,
      I am sorry to say that i mr sujit rahate a unproud owner of fiat punto evo multijet diesel 90 hp (Mh48 be 9181), i had purchase my vehicle from ladmark, andheri (Authorized sales /service center) till purchase of vehicle it was all good thanks to mr alex, i had purchase this car against everyone suggestion of going for maruti, tata or mahindra for which i regret now as in just my first check of 5000 kms i got to...
      Dear sir/madam,
      I had purchased punto evo black with a registration number tn 38 by 7783 (& vin no : mca11816e07057831hjz) from the cai dealer located in nava india, coimbatore in the year 2014 (Invoice date 17/10/2014). And i had not given my vehicle outside for any services as i am aware of warranty & guarantee & understood the terms & conditions given by the company.
      To my surprise to see the issue in the first year of...

My Fiat Linea number UP16AU1326 has extended warranty till May 2019.
      I recently travelled to Lucknow and had some pickup problems with my car and contacted the local Fiat dealer there - Classic Cars.

He did not have details of my extended warranty and charged me 2700 INR for the repairs which should have free of cost as per terms of extended support.

Request you to please look into this and get this cost reimbursed to me.

Divesh

Respected sir.

I, as a managing trustee, maniben p. Solanki, on behalf of savaiyanath bal education vikas mandir charitable trust, ahmedabad, had purchased a new fiat linea classic (Diesel variant) car, rto registration no. Gj-27-ah-5452, in march 2015, from bhaskar fiat, near gujarat college, ahmedabad.

Our charitable trust, purchased this diesel car, as we were of the impression that fiat is a good brand and...
        Hi, i have fiat avventura tn02bb5294 orange colour, when i give it to for one side car is low problem. But when i received from service center they gave me with two problem. Now my car is jumping while ride. This is thread to me and my family. Not safe to us, i have complaining about this problem from laste year. Fiat complaint number 1-[protected]

I had engine alert warning and engine noise in car, i have spend 1 year to spend...

The fiat service centre in kerala is a monopoly market. They choose replacing parts than repairing in order to charge more and do not have capable technicians cos of which most of the repair is not done. The miniminum cost of servicing is very high compared to other automobile brands and further they also charge atrocious costs for providing various basic services.
        Fiat India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I purchase new fiat punto new car fiat punto in nearby hometown Hamirpur Showroom 2yer ago All showroom closed in near my home town please attend my complaint and inform me immediately car service is due soon car is run 15000 km.

Hi friends,

This is the second time with in 2 years i have to raise a complaint for the vehicle that i no longer wish to own (Last time was a brake failure when driving), fiat avventura. However, this time it is not only the vehicle, it the so called service center who treat a customer like piece of [censored].

Note: the following issue was dealt by two of the service centers for ramkay, thoraipakkam and kattupakkam branch.

Please find the synopsis of the issue:

Received a call for service due and since i work for night shifts asked to arrange a pickup for vehichle.

Vehichle was picked the next day by driver from kattupakkam branch and the following issues were reported:

general oil and filter change
          wheel alignment & balancing
          waterwash
          door lock tight and hard to unlock the vehicle
          car key battery change
          abs & airbag error (Started a week before and vehicle was never used since had brake failure in the past)
          mild rattling noise in the right suspernsion when turning the vehicle at slow speeds (Say 10km - 20km)

The service advisor called me explained him the issue and said that all the issues are fixed except there is a problem with the suspension connecting rod and had to be replaced.
          The total service bill was 7000 inr for parts and 6000 inr for labor.
          Mentioned him that this was an issue in the past and was supposed to be replaced in this serice as promised in previous service.

What happened in the past?

The suspension stud was repalced once and i reported the same issue when i had a minor accident and took the vehicle to sevice center to get my windshield replaced.
          The service advisor mentioned that "i do not have the parts available now and will make sure you get it replaced in the next service."
          Since this is a very minor issue, i did not bother much.

Continuation:

The service advisor from kattupakkam branch said that they have worked on the issue and you can operated the vehicle with no issues.
          I got the vehicle delivered on march 23, 2018 at my office in dlf.
          After shift was over, i picked 4 of my friends dropped at home and car was parked at home for 5 days.
          My parents took the car to a marriage fuction and was driven by my sister husband who is an employee of nissan.
          He said that there seem to be major issue with the suspension and will full load there is no problem. However, if you drive the vehicle with 1 or two passengers there is a huge noise from both the suspension unit.
          I informed that this was a know issue and was suppose to be rectified and did not bother much.

I took the vehicle the next day to drop my wife and daughter in airport and in high ways the noise was much audible and guess what?
          The noise is not from one suspension, instead it was from both the suspension.
          I felt that the wheel will be ripped out of the vehicle, i was so scared that i drove the vehicle in 20km.
          I was so angry i called the service advisor at 7am after dropping them in airport however, no reponse.
          I sent him a message to call to discuss about the service. He called me at around 9.30 am and i was not furious, i patiently explained the situation to him and he said he will pick the car again to look in to the problem.

He called again and i explained him that this was a know issue and i've already raised this concern in the past to the thoraipakkam branch.
          He said he checked with the thoraipakkam branch and spoken to the service manager and can confirm that they have mention that there is a problem with the suspension and it was mentioned as a recommendation in their record.
          The next day around 11:30 am a driver picked the car again from thoraipakkam branch.

Thoraipakkam branch:

The person said that he will check and call back again.
          He called again said that there are a lot of vehicle to be delieverd and will look in to the problem tomorrow and i said ok.
          He called the next day april 7th, 2018 and said that the problem is not with one suspension it's with both the suspension and had to be repalced.
          I said clearly that the issue was not a big concern, it was only during slow speeds in right side and now you are claiming that it is in both.
          Since your car warranty expired on february 2018, you have to replace all and pay for the parts.
          I mentioned it was very very minor issue and it was reported earlier in your branch that is the reason a pick up was arranged from your service center.
          He now says that the last servcie advisor was mahesh, he is not with the company no more and he cannot retrieve the records.

Question to fiat:

how come one serive center advisor said that it was under recomendation and the other cannot see that information.
          if parts were not available in the previous service and if my vehicle warrant lapsed should the customer bare the expenses.
          if it was mentioned under recommendation why was the part not replaced? It logically explains that part not available was tampered by your advisors to mention under recomendations.
          when you report a very very minor issue with one suspesnion how the hell did i end up with issues in both the suspensions.
          are your mechanics trained by fiat or you pick street mechanics just to fill in the blank.

What next?

I will never ever (Trust me) pick the vehicle from the service center until either my issue with the suspension is resolved or my parts replaced as promised.
          I am happy if you can restore my vehicle to the previous condition before service. I can still live with the minor rattling noise in slow speeds.
          I want fiat to provide feedback to the service advisors and your mechanics.

After paying almost 10 lakhs now i had to commute using private cabs. I seriously didn’t understand your customer policy unsure of the maniac who designed? Would he know what is customer service is all about? If not please feel free to let me know, i will for sure take a training / coaching session on what is a true customer service is all about, please learn something from your competitors (The reason being in the past i had owned a suzuki swift & there was a very tiny problem around the wheel alignment, it was actually my mistake that i had reached the service station around 7:00 pm, the service engineer said it would least take 4-5 hours for the general service as well as few minor glitches that i had complaint about, i said i don’t think i would be able to spend such time as i’m on my way to my work, you know what would be the response from him? Which i didn’t even dream of, he said please leave the car here, we will provide you a spare vehicle which you can use to commute to work & we will have the vehicle ready the next day around 11am, i was astonished by his response & greatly impressed with the customer service.

After i have gone through all these hell hard times, if my financial situation would’ve been right i would for sure throw this vehicle & move on with a different competitor but unfortunately, i’m not in a position to shell out anything at the moment. So i would like to hear what would be the response from fiat for this chaotic experience…

Vinothkumar t