[Resolved]  Genpact — pan card not received

sir i have not rec my pan card no is AHPPT6411N

Comments

GENPACT — PAN NOT RECEIVED

HI MY NAME IS AVINASH. MY NUMBER IS :[protected]. I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET MY I GOT MY PAN NUMBER AS:-(BBYPK7119L)..PLEASE SEND IT ASAP. THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.
Hi Sir,
I haven't received my PAN card at the concerned address, but I have the details which I have recieved intead which shows that my PAN card has been despatched.

APPLN NUMBER :[protected]
COUPON NUMBER :[protected]
PAN NUMBER : AMUPD2664H
APPL_NAME : YOGESH DIXIT
STATUS : CARD DESPATCHED
DESPATCH DATE : 15-JAN-2008

Thankyou and I will be very much grateful to you if you kindly take action against this complaint
DESPATCH MODE : BY POST
THIS IS AMIT KUMAR. I JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN AGAINST GENPACT REGARDING HIRING. THE MATTER IS GENPACT MADE US FOOL. ACTUALLY HR SURUCHI ( GENPACT HR EXECUTIVE) HIRED ME AS A PROCESS DEVLOPER AFTER 4 ROUND OF INTERVIEW ON 25 MARCH AT JAYCEE CONSULTANCY, MALVIYA NAGAR NEW DELHI FOR COLLECTION PROCESS OF JAIPUR. SHE TOLD I WILL GET OFFER LETTER WITHIN TWO WEEKS BECAUSE IT WILL COME FROM JAIPUR. BUT STILL I DIDN'T GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING SAME & CONSULTANCY ARE SAYING SAME THING TO ME THAT THEY DIDN'T GET ANY UPDATE REGADING SAME. I HAVE QUIT MY JOB JUST BECAUSE OF HER COMMITMENT. NOW I AM JOBLESS. NOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY POSITION.I HAVE BEEN CHEATED FROM YOU PEOPLE.

Genpact Phone