[Resolved]  Genpact — Servicing is very poor and without changing oil they have collected money from ME

Dear All,
I have purchased a hero Honda Glamour in Feb-1-2007 in Lakshmi Motors. from that date all servicings I am taking from Phones moters india ltd ( Uppal GE Building, Hubsiguda, Uppal opp. Genpact). every time they say need to change oil ( Rs. 149). I accepted for the same after 4 servicies my vehicle pickup is very Low, Starting problem, gear set giving problem, Low milage ( from the service one I have given these complaints to the Phones moters india Ltd). They never do good even water service also. When I complaint to manager they next time they good. In my 4th service[protected] again they collcted same way money for changing the oil and etc. I paid it but really my vehicle pickup became very low, starting probles, in 3rd gear it's giving problem. This time I went another famous Hero Honda Show room for my byke problem they said some starting coil proble and Oil is very old or its not good oil we have to change the oil again. after my 4th service i havn't run my vehicle more than 150 km's.
This is the way they are earning ( eating money in fraud way) from the customers without changing anything in vehile.

My advice is Please don't go to Phonex motors india Ltd for purchasing or Servicing. You will also became BAKARA like me.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thasnks