[Resolved]  GTPL Broadband — For Power Supply

Good Evening Sir,
Maulesh Khamar
ID : maulesh001
I have some Complain Against GTPL Broadband. Here it is.

1. This Companies Employee doesnot given satisfaction reply.
2. If we are trying to call company's employess they are switched off their mobile.
3. in this Connection Power Supply arrangement is not properly.
4. Connectivity of This GTPL is good but some times when problem occurs on connectivity at that time they are not forwarding our request to solve the problem.

5. i have take connection at app. 10 days but during this days i haven't used net surfing properly. any type of problem ocuur during net surfing.
6. since last 3 days my connection was fail.

please kindly request you solve my above problem and give me your better service.plz contact me for details

Maulesh Khamar
Mo. [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

good afternoon sir,
priyank shah at ahmedabad gujarat
ID : priyankshah
I have complain about GTPL Broadband please solved it.It is as under

1. I have planned of 192kbps in day and 512kbps at night unlimited plan but since last 8 days i cant get that it properly it gives only surfing at day is 160-170kbps and at their downloading speed is 9kbps at days and at night surfing speed is 300-320kbps and downloading speed at night is only 12-14kbps.
this is not really good at your service because actually in plan 192-512kbps download should be 24kbps at day and at night 64kbps must be given to me but it comes only 9kbps at day and 13kbps at night.

priyank shah [protected]

gtpl take my payment & no any connection & no my payment back from 1.5 month

i was want gtpl new connection but there not have permission for gtpl. i pay my payment but gtpl not give me connection or my payment.
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Phone
    Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Address
    C-202, 2nd Floor, Sahajanand Shopping Centre, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380004