Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Aug 25, 2022

File a complaint to Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]

Having problems with Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]

Toll free
1800 419 0419

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] reviews & complaints(601)

I am living in dumas.in our Village gtpl's wifi is working good accept my area.i am living at ganpat nagar. Please work on it or change the operator.
Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since last I renewed my subscription almost every day wifi is not working and it worked for only 4-5 days and more than 15 days it is not working and I have already registered my complain but I haven't received any solve regarding it

My wifi is not working from last 2 days i have already registered a complaint but no one came and i have call the customer care for like 7-8 times every time they said that we will send this to technical team and technical team will came at home but no one came at home

A guy who came for 2-3 time from gtpl to repair my wifi before i called him and his phone is switched off from 2 days or i dont know he blocked me.
      br...
      I have a GTPL internet connection and my internet connection cut out twice in this same following month first it went off at the end of May and stayed off for 10 days, I complained every day but no services were provided, and 10 days after a service person arrived and repaired the issue and my internet connection was reinstated but then it lasted only for about a week and internet turned off again at 14th June, I am complaining to the customer...

I am getting around 25% of packet loss every time and as a result, I am not able to play games properly and not able to watch content on Twitch.tv

Please submit the issue as soon as possible and I am not happy with the service right now.

It has only been 4 days since i bought the 9 month plan in gtpl, but m facing too many issues,
        1. It disconnects on its own
        2 . Loson on constant redlight
        3 . Totally unreliable in terms of speed

I registered one complaint that my internet is not working and also followed the instruction they given, but not worked. So they said their technician will come and resolved this in 24 hours. I called them almost each day than after; they always replied like tomorrow 11 am, tomorrow 2 pm, tomorrow till 6 pm they will send technician but till now no one came to my home or contacted me. Also they are not ready to conference me with technician...

As I'm using the GTPL Broadband since last 1 year in Nana Chiloda Area, Ahmedabad. I have to call them 4-5 time every week, the net connection not continuously working even a week.

My net connection not working since 7th Aug - Saturday, I'm daily calling them and they are giving me the same answer that their team is working in Area. I have called today morning and got the same answer that the team is working in area... 3 days and no resolutions...

GTPL Broadband --- Can you please give us the refund money or extend the time periods when was Internet connection not working...

Hello Guys, all of you please ask for refund or time extended when the services was not working. They taken the advanced money and then not providing the services...

Dear sir I am jaimin raval. my mo-[protected]. My request no-1435027 not working properly. I complain dt-11/07/21 When I call your customer team then they reply me your work done in 7 working days. But today 28days gone and my problem not solved. So how can working your team. Give me a support. Otherwise I complain against you in "Grahak suraksha" I am very very un happy from your service. In all Gandhinagar your service not come. When we...

Array

I complain in gtpl for net not working on 16 they told that It will be resolve in 24 hrs today is 21 yet they have not resolve my problem...

I had registered a request for shifting broadband to another location on 19th June2021. And paid of money for shifting 560 rs. But this is 26 day not response has been given from gtpl . I called several times to gtpl but they say that they putting forward message every time i called there is a same answer . Now what to do

**POOR SERVICE**

PLS REFUND MY ALL MONEY

Dear sir, My user ID is ajaybd_89, my internet is not working by more than 72 hours, i were told that it will be solved in 24 workings hours, today when i called to ask about complain i were told that your complain has been registered for other reason and now it will take more 24 hours to solve it (being reason is that yesterday there were login showing in my account). i am calling from last 3 days but there is no solution, no person has...

At Morbi. I have paid 8000 rs to gtpl which provide unlimited for 1 year at 40 mbps speed. There is a kind satisfactory issue with gtpl. I have complained at around 6 times within a month regarding my wifi speed and connection error slow speed. .they always register my complain but after 1 days they close my complain without solving problem. Though my browsing speed is 3 mbps

I had registered a request for shifting broadband to another location on 4th june 2021. And paid of money for shifting 560 rs. But this is 11 th day not response has been given from gtpl . I called several times to gtpl but they say that they putting forward message every time i called there is a same answer . Now what to do

My id is indraindraprakash
                  My request no is 87548
                  Jun 23, 2021
                  Still didn't receive any update from GTPL. Can you please help me?

My shifting request no : 87548
                  My id is indraprakash_b004
                  NiTishTiwari's reply, Jun 17, 2021
                  Same problem here nobody is going to help you. Gtpl just want money. You have to visit office to resolve.

My GTPL broadband isn't working properly. It just stops working every second day, sometimes two three times a day. When i call their Coustmer care number, all i get served is robotic voice that ask about problem and book a complain. There's no human support at all. From past 3 days broadband has not been working at night.

I would like to cancel my new connection, please return my refund as soon as possible.
                      User id [protected]

In one day in every week gtpl internet stop working. I had complained more than 50 times but still they are not solving the issue. In this week the internet wasn't working for 2 and half days (3/4may and 5th may) and again yesterday it stopped working (6th may). This is the third class service. I am regretting why I chose gtpl..

My sett op box only blink red light
                          Not screen show tv screen
                          I complaint from but no response
                          Say gtpl customer care says buy new connection
                          But why?...
                          HI, I'm using GTPL Broadband services But they are providing a worst services ever in the World. I have to call for Customer care regarding Internet issues everyweek 2-3 times. They always have the same answer, Please be wait your problems will be resolve soon.

We are IT Company and I am using GTPL because, there are no other Internet services providers here, I am contacting them trying to get other Internet services providers...