[Resolved]  Haier Z500 DVD Home Theater — DISC NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I GIVE ONE HAIER Z500 MODEL DVD HOME THEATER FOR SERVICE (DISC NOT WORKING PROPERLY)IN TRIVANDRUM HAIER SERVICE CENTER ON MAY 2008 NOW IS AUGUST 2008.TILL TIME THEY DONT SERVICE IT. THEY DONT CONTACT ME AND THEY NOT SERVICE IT AFTER 2 WEEKS I CALL THAT SERVICE CENTER. AT THAT TIME THEY SAID THAT THE PICKUP UNIT IS COMPLAINT AND IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.AND ALSO THEY HARRAS ME (I BUY THAT DVD ON AUGUST 2005 ) WHY IT IS NOT AVAILABLE? I DISCUSS WITH MR. VENUGOPAL COCHIN (KERALA HEAD) ABOUT THIS COMPLAINT.HE SAID HE WILL CLEAR IT IN ONE WEEK. AFTER ONE WEEK I CALL THAT SERVICE CENTER IN TRIVANDRUM BUT THEY DONT SERVICE IT. AT THAT TIME I SAID THEM I WILL COMPLAINT AGENST HAIER COMPANY IN CONSUMER COURT THEY SAID ME TO DO IT THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM. AFTER THAT I MAIL TO [protected]@HAIERINDIA.COM AGENST THIS BUT THEY DONT CONTACT ME AFTER THAT I CALL MR.VENUGOPAL ON JULY 21ST HE SAID PLEASE FORWARD THE INVOICE TO HIM. HE REPLACE THE DVD WITH IN ONE WEEK. I SEND THAT INVOICE TO HIM ON 25TH AS REGESTER. THEN I CALL HIM ON 4TH AUGUST NOW HE SAID HE WILL REPLACE THE SERVICE UNIT WITH IN ONE WEEK.
YOUR SERVICE IS TOO BAD NOW I WILLGO TO REGESTER A COMPLAINT AGENST HAIER COMPANY THROUGH CONSUMER COURT.

Haier Appliances India
    Haier Appliances India Address
    Building Number 1, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020