[Resolved]  HCL Technologies — Absconded

I was working with HCL technology from last 3 years, and i had given all of my efforts in the organisation. I was part of internal department where generally employee benefits are not followed. I discuss with my managers also about moving to other department but dont got any solution. From last 2 not getting any appraisal and most of the time they are keeping pressure that they are making the list of employee to fire from org. Finally i got fed up with all this and also got some urgent in my hometown, so i had asked for long leave, and as not get that, i resgined and handover everything and send mail also. I server another 15 days and then leave from there but they want me to be there for 1 month, but i was not having anything to do there so i left. I keep on mail exchange as i know they will not consider the other things. But they marked me absonded. I gone to them and told, that i am ready for everything, to server unserve period or pay unserve period, but remove the absconding flag, but then are not considering it. Please suggest what should i do.

HCL Technologies Phone