[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank Cash On Call) — cheating with rate of interest

I have already twice mailed to Customer services of HDFC Credit Cards about my concerns regarding pre closure of my “Cash on Call” loan and I have been not clarified the same. The response from your executives is poor and kindly provides me the solution as soon as possible. I am also enclosing the conversations/mails below for your reference.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

1st Mail:

This mail is 25/05/09/and again I forward 28/05/09 please seen bellow mail and revert at earliest.

Please. be informed that I own a HDFC Credit Card No.[protected] against which I had taken a Loan of 25000/- Rate of Interest for which was told to me as 1.75% monthly. Again I received a Call from your Customer Service regarding an additional sanction of Loan of Rs.20000/- .When I enquired regarding the rate of Interest on this Additional loan of Rs.20000/- I was told by your Executive that their wont be any extra charges except 1.75% monthly as was told to me for earlier loan payment of Rs.25000/-. So I took an additional Loan of Rs.20000/-

Pls. be informed that the additional loan amount of Rs.20000/- taken by me has been Charged Interest @ 1.85% monthly which is wrong and unjustified. Moreover I received the Statement of my Loan A/c after 3 months from application of my Loan. I have complained regarding the same to your Customer Care Executive more than 3-4 times. Last I spoke to Mr. Vaibhav at Indore (Customer Care-HDFC) . I have also requested for Closure of My Loan A/C vide Complaint Nos.[protected] & [protected] dt. 11.05.09. As per confirmed by Mr. Vaibhav, your Customer. Care Exec., he has asked me to pay Loan Closure Charges of 3% on total Loan amount.

I feel I have been cheated on such account, and Loan Closure Charges should not be applicable as the fault has been from your end and I am not liable to pay any loan Closure Charges.

Pl. help resolve the matter at earliest or I will have no option but to take up the case with “Consumer Forum”

Pl. revert at earliest

SECOND MAIL.

This is further to your e-mail regarding Cash on Call loan availed on your card account.

I have already make complaint regarding this in your customer care. Your executive was misguided me when I have take loan. Now you and your executive again n again try to misguide me. I have already told you first you stalled my rate of interest as your executive told me, than I will think further what I will do.

Your customer care executive Mr Arpan (Request No. [protected]) had told me you have to pay Rs.35878/-, but my total principal amount is Rs. 17792.90 and Rs. 15044.90.I will not pay any type of charges for second loan .
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

please reolve this matter as soon as possible.

HDFC Bank