HDFC Bank SAVING ACCOUNT — DELAY IN OPENING

manus shrama

This refers to above captioned subject.Sir It has gone more than forthnight and i didnot know fate of my account.Neither I Have any reference No. nor the receipt of any amount that has been given for opening the account.I have sent the request through e-mail earlier also but no action has been taken so far.This seems that you people and your bank donot have any value of your customers.This shows your service level.This showz the team work of a leading Bank of India.Why the hell I Wished to open an account with your bank.????????

One thing more I want to inform you that When I tried your customer Care no.then it was shocking to me that your customer care executive donot have any sence to talk.They even donot know that HOW TO TALK AND WHAT TO TALK.tHEY DONOT THE MEANING OF CUSTOMER CARES.HOW FOOLISH........????????

THIS IS MY LAST REQUEST TO YOU SO KINDLY INTERVENE PERSONALLY AND CHECK OUT THAT WHERE THE THINGS HAVE BEEN GONE WRONG AND LET ME INFORM THE STATUS OF MY ACCOUNT.

THANKING YOU