[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank Ltd Demat Department — : Share loss from demat a/cno. 12058464.

From:

senapati bapat marg
lower parel-mumbai
pin : 400013

Respected Sir,

Re : Share loss from demat a/cno. 12058464.

I am holding demat account in HDFC BANK LTD. DP ID : IN 301151 CLIENT ID : 12058464. In that account I am holding 15 script in account in the month of December but now I have checked with DP same is not there actually I have not issue any delivery sleep or any letter for transfer. Please treat as urgent matter and reply as soon as possible.
I have also given mail to at hdfc bank ltd, dphelpdesk but they have taken as light matter and not reply to me. I am waiting for reply immediately.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

(DIPTI MAFATLAL DESAI)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:58:45
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

dear sir

subject :- account transfer

i have just transfered my hdfc account from rampur branch to kullu branch month of dec2009.

actually branch is open a new account with same custom id in kullu branch .but my dmat account is not transfered from rampur branch to kullu branch.so i am not able to buy shares with my new hdfc bank account.this dmat request is submitted from last 2 months ago.yet prob is still same .dmat is not linked with my new account.so kindly attach my dmat account with my new hdfcbank account .

my NEW account number is[protected]