[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Please refund the aqd amount

Dear Sir/Mam,

HDFC Bank have deducted Rs.827.25 and Rs.559.24 as AQD charge from my HDFC Acoount No. [protected] without any prior notice.

Deep S Singh

Comments

my account no. is [protected] why u cut three times aqd 1654+1654+1654 without any notice
pls return this amount as above mentioned acc/ this account is zero balanced account and recently i break my polocy and that money transfer in my acc/ and u cut aqd without any notice this is not good how can i manage this
AQD (783.26) is deducted from my Zero Balanced saving account. Please refund Immediately.

HDFC Bank have deducted Rs.772.32 as AQD charge from my HDFC Salary Acount No. [protected] without any prior notice.

Santosh B Deshmukh

HDFC Bank have deducted Rs.691.69 and 827.25 as AQD charge from my HDFC Salary Acount No. [protected] without any prior notice.

Selvam.E
Dear Sir/Madam

HDFC Bnak have deducted rs.602.10 as AQD charge from my HDFC Salary Acount No.[protected] and this account is zero balance account.pls transffer this money to my account.

JEETENDRA BHOSALE

Return Amount — AQD Charges from HDFC Bank

To,

The Manager ( HDFC Bank Ltd )
Kapra,SainikPuri,
Secunderabad.

Subject : Wave of AQD Charges of Amount Rs 3000
Ref.No. [protected]

With reference to above subject it has been observe that amount of 3000 Rs have been debit on account of AQD charges. This Account has been opened as salary A/c .

In this meanwhile, Request to wave of AQD charges of Rs 3000 and Credit the same in my said A/c

Thanking You,

Date :23.06.2011

Warm Regards,
Asif Khan.
HDFC Bnak have deducted rs.1544.112 as AQD charge from my HDFC Saving Acount No.[protected]and this account is zero balance account.pls transffer this money to my account.

TAIYAB ali