[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — HOLD AMOUNT

My Account No.: [protected] and my home brance is in , LAWRANCE ROAD.

They people had hold the amount of 23000.00 from my saving account, when i went there and asked them that why you have hold the amount from my account they told that you have take the loan and you have not paid the EMI.

i was shocked because i have never taken any loan,credit card from any bank in my life.

when i have told them same thing then they told that your elder brother has taken the loan thats why we hold the amount from your account.

But when i have not given any gurantee or i am not co applicant anywhere in the loan.

i have not singed any document at tht time of loan....wo whay you people hold MY account,,,,i don not understand.

so please take the action against HDFC

thanks
Rohit Bhtaia

Comments

HDFC Bank — Account put on hold without my intimating

I hold an saving bank account with HDFC bank kasturba road branch Bangalore. They have put my account on hold without informing me . when contacted to bank they are told me that the hold was placed by liasing officer of the credit dept. I dont know wether i am the holder of my account or the third party.
they have causing me mental tension and write now i am been medicated for depresion I am severe finacial crises need help ASAP.

HDFC Bank — Amount on hold without intimation

My name is Sumit Mittoo, I am working with American Express in Bangalore. Recently my company opened a salaried account with HDFC Bank. My salary got credited in my account of HDFC. Account Number: [protected], Branch: Airport Road, Bangalore and without intimating me the bank put the money on hold. I had a credit card of HDFC bank 2 years back with number [protected]. They say that the amount is put on hold because the credit card had some outstanding. My complaint is that who gave them right to intervien in my account without giving any intimation to me.

HDFC Bank Phone